• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tonka coming to Pagosa Springs.

badtuffstuff

SM 2010
SM 2009
Hey guys.
My fam and I are taking the AV to Pagosa Springs to our summer home from May 15th through the 18th to get the keys and look around.
If you know of anything fun going on that weekend, Let me know. Otherwise it will just be a weekend with the inlaws.  :E:

badtuffstuff said:
Hey guys.
My fam and I are taking the AV to Pagosa Springs to our summer home from May 15th through the 18th to get the keys and look around.
If you know of anything fun going on that weekend, Let me know. Otherwise it will just be a weekend with the inlaws.  :E:

That is the weekend for the Rocky Mountain Region qualifiers for the Crossfit games.  It's being held in Denver, and I'll have my hands full trying to earn a spot in the national event.

So you can come check that out if you want (y)

Pagosa is a ways away, however if you wanted to drive down for a GTG even if its for a dinner, we can work to get something going during those days if your interested...... Let us know.

Regardless, have fun and be safe. Since its your summer home, it sounds like you most likely will be back again, and we will work something out in the future.

Chadstr

What a great weekend. The Durango area is very beautiful.
I saw a ton of AV's up in Pagosa. I talked to quite a few. But only one person actually even had internet access.
Very wierd for me who lives on the internet. They all seemed like they would like to get together as well. Oh well. I will be up there a lot. Had a great time. if you have a chance make you way there and go to the hot springs. What an experience.
100_0915.JPG

100_0995.JPG

So does Pagosa Springs still smell like rotten eggs?  It's been about 20 years since I've been there, but the hot springs always gave it sulfur smell.  I spent most of my time in what at the time was a very small town, named "Bayfield" between Pagosa Springs and Durango.  Gee, flash back time... :rolleyes:

Sorry it took me so long to respond.
In the downtown area it does have a little stinky but more that 1/2 mile out of downtown there is nothing.

Just got back from spending a week on the water at Navajo state park between Pagosa and Durango.  That's becoming our yearly get-away with friends and neighbors.  The trip from Littleton is 6 hours dead on, and it goes by quick with the beautiful scenery.  Not really too much to complain about there....
--Mike

Back