• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tried to tag member

MRamsden

LOL I'm a noob, I tried to tag a member yesterday at Sonic.  I didnt see his sticker hahah  :laugh:  It was  flynhigh  he said he hasn't been on for a few months.  Cool rig too!

Yea, I did that the other day to a guy with a cool 03. He doesn't frequent the local forums  (he didn't know they existed) so it was sort of a tag.  :rolleyes:

Have Antz tell you about the time he tried to tag me!!

Crazy guy on the freeway trying to get me to pull over!  Are you nutz!!

chAVey said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

chAVey said:

Hey, I Was Tryin' 2 Do My Part 2 Increase The Members....Then Some1 Pointed Out The Memba Count...I Slowed Down Afta That.  Especiallly If It Were A Late Model Avy.  :D

MRamsden said:
LOL I'm a noob, I tried to tag a member yesterday at Sonic.  I didnt see his sticker hahah  :laugh:  It was  flynhigh  he said he hasn't been on for a few months.  Cool rig too!

Actually haven't been on in a few years but still have my AV.    Started on the forum in June of '02  member # somewhere between 500-800 if I remember right.

flynhigh said:
Actually haven't been on in a few years but still have my AV.    Started on the forum in June of '02  member # somewhere between 500-800 if I remember right.

So how would one know what member number they are anyhow?

Z66Modder said:
So how would one know what member number they are anyhow?

You are #35716.  Run your mouse over your name and look at the bottom of the page.  At the end of the line that comes up, the number at the end is your number.

AyyTrainn said:
Sad part is, now i'm cursoring over everybodies.  :E:

I did the same thing when I found that out.  Chief, who started the club is #1 and ygmn is #14.  Those are the two lowest I have found.

Troublemaker said:
you could always right-click and "copy link location" on someone's name, then paste it into the address bar and replace the last set of #'s with 2, 3, 4, etc...  to find out who they are!  >:D 

Did that, #2 does not exist and #3 is "imaniguana".

I guess that makes sense, I wouldn't want people to be referring to me as a #2.  :laugh:

Nice ride ya got there dude  (y)

flynhigh said:

MRamsden said:
Nice ride ya got there dude  (y)

Thanks,  I'm not sure if they keep the pics around from earlier posts but there should be a lot of off road pics if they do.  Also my AV was the cover shot on the first edition of the CAFCNA newsletter  >:D

Thats awesome man....

Try to make it to the next lunch meet out there at Sonic...  Would be a pleasure to get to meet ya!

flynhigh said:
Thanks,  I'm not sure if they keep the pics around from earlier posts but there should be a lot of off road pics if they do.   Also my AV was the cover shot on the first edition of the CAFCNA newsletter  >:D

AyyTrainn said:
Which Will B Soon Afta I Return From South Cackalacky aka South Carolina. 

Flynhigh, Does Wednesdays Work 4 U?

probably not for a while.  Might schedule bounces all over the place as we try and get our kitchen redone.  I end up working from home a bunch right now.

Back