• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Rear tailgate spoiler part # 04 AV

iamten7

After installing my back-up cam a few months agao and having had an Av since 02 without ever backing into anything, I learned the other day that trees DO NOT always grow straight up and obects in the rear view camera may be closer than they appear when growing curved. That damn tree has been in my best friends drive way since we were kids and i've never once backed into it.  :E: Anyhow the only part that the evil tree hit on my baby was the rear tail gate spoiler. So i am now in search of a new one. I am wondering if anyone has the part #'s for an 04 Av in Dark Gray. Also if anyone might know of or have suggestions of where to find it for le$$? Thanx for any help you might offer.

2003 part number (same part for 2004): 88979804 end gate upper finish molding

Try our site Sponsor:  Van Devere (usually an ad on left of screen)  10% above cost for club members.  1-800-362-9494 Ext 501

Or you can try GMPartsDirect for a price (expensive shipping though):

Part: $103.26

Shipping:  $21.68

Total:  $124.94

Here are some tips on replacing the spoiler, strong double sided tape is used to mount it.  (new spoiler includes tape):

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,59009.msg909395.html#msg909395

Back