Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
09/30/14 02:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Avalanche  (Read 4833 times)
bjblackout

Awards
« on: 03/25/09 04:27 PM »

Mod-- If you could please turn the couple pics the correct way I would appreciate it!!

Tango Chaser
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 03/25/09 04:28 PM »

Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
ReefnAV

MOD Bug Round 3!!!!

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 03/25/09 05:01 PM »

Nice! Thumbs up!

Now we need to know what you did to it...looks like dropped and chromed....what else?!

07 Black AV LTZ, Cashmere Leather, w/ 20" Custom Wheels, 305/50R20 Toyo Open Country A/T, Leveled, S/S Mesh Grill, Billet Emblems, Superchip Fastpaq, Flowmaster S40, AEM BruteForce CAI,  Maglight and Fire ext. MOD, Dual Battery, Rear DVD,Pioneer D3 with GPS-Rear Cam-Bluetooth-Sirius-Ipod, JL Stealth W6v2 Subs, Arc Audio Zeff Series Amps, Boston Accoustic Pro Front/Rear, Doors, JL Imaging Tweeters, LOF, LED tails, Smoked 3rd brake light, Painted Cladding, Suede Headliner and Amp Rack, LED Interior, + more!!
bjblackout

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 03/25/09 05:10 PM »

Chrome accents as you can see from front to back. 24" wheels and the truck has been lowered 3" in the rear and 2" in the front. I added Pioneer in dash Nav and DVD player inside and also a few other things inside but nothing major. No performance mods as I am happy with that part of the truck the way it is!!
HawaiianBrian

Be good or be gone!

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 03/26/09 11:04 AM »

good job! Thumbs up!
 I wasn't a fan of that color prior but after seeing yours, it works with the mods. Well done!

2007 3LT - Silver Birch.
Tango Chaser

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 03/26/09 11:10 AM »

Now that the pics have been turned the right way, the third pic looks like a new Avalanche MINI   Big laughter with tears

GulfstreamV

Do it Right the First Time or Don't Do it At All.

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 03/26/09 01:15 PM »

Welcome! to the club and nice looking AV. 
So where in Maryland are you?  Click on the link below and get on the contact list  Thumbs up!
bjblackout

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 03/26/09 01:48 PM »

Thanks for the comments guys but I have a question. In your honest opinions do you think I went overboard with the chrome look. The reason I ask is I have been alot of positive feedback on the truck but a few people have said that the truck would look better without the taillight and side molding trim on the truck. Please be honest guys!!
TheBeast
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #8 on: 03/26/09 01:54 PM »

Now that the pics have been turned the right way, the third pic looks like a new Avalanche MINI   Big laughter with tears

I was thinking the Smart Avalanche....it's kinda cool!

J.T.

2002 Summit White Z71 stock(ish)
GulfstreamV

Do it Right the First Time or Don't Do it At All.

Awards
« Reply #9 on: 03/26/09 04:23 PM »

Well, to be brutally honest, I don't go for the extra bling on my truck.  I have the minimum amount of chrome on mine, and I'm getting ready to debadge the chrome letters and install gold badging in the Avalanche font (like the pre '07 models).  That said, the photos of yours looks good because of the vehicle color.  Me, I'd go without the taillight and side trim, but that's just me. 

Come on out to the GTG this weekend and see others and get their opinions.  Click on the banner below and check it out.
avz66

AV - AHOLIC!!!

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: 03/26/09 04:49 PM »

Sweet  Cool!

2002 Avalanche Z66 Indigo Blue - Bought 9-25-01 as of today  0,096,100 miles

66 AV gtgs - 22,892 Miles - Tx. (Hou, S.A.,A) LA, KY, AL,TENN., SD, Wy

CAFCNA Member - 305

Mods - Cowl Hood, Epic Gladiator 20s, Volant CAI, SportsWing, Flowmaster 40, Trenz Bullet Grill and Bowtie, AMP fuel door, Bed slide, Flames

Strobin'01
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

relationships s**k

Awards
« Reply #11 on: 03/26/09 04:56 PM »

I am not too big on chrome myself.  Just a few touches here and there.  As for yours, it looks great the way it is.

Why does my life go great for a while then spirals downward?
tip1

Bravo Zula 2 >The 6burgh(Pittsburgh) Steelers

Awards
« Reply #12 on: 03/27/09 11:28 AM »

Welcome 2 the club, nice ride. What brand rim and tires r u rollin' with? And I think the truck look great..  :thumbsup for the 6burgh(pittsburgh) stee6ers

Bravo Zula 2 The 6burgh Steelers(Pittsburgh Steelers) way 2 go!!!!!!!!!!
MooseAlanche
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

The Moose Is On The Loose

Awards
« Reply #13 on: 03/27/09 02:57 PM »

Looks good  Thumbs up! bjblackout
Don't worry about what we think as long as you like it , thats all that matters

Pete
05 Black Avalanche 5.3L, Z71, Cladded, Chrome Brush Bar, Speed Grille, SS Nerf Bars, Fire & Ice Tailgate LED, Lund Bug Shield, Putco Tailgate Handle Cover, K&N #77 Cold Air Intake, PowerAid TBS, MagnaFlow SS CatBack. Since Joining CAFC: Amber FTDRL, LED Sail Panel Lights, Amber LED Grille Lights, Door Pocket LED's, Mag Lite, 3rd Brake & Tailgate Decals, Cargo Light, Billet Gas Door, Tailgate Cup Holders, Backup Cam, I Pod2car, WoLo Horn, PlasmaGlow Xeon Bulbs, Window Tint, Tailgate E-Z Up, HyperTech
mrfrancis3000

Awards
« Reply #14 on: 03/27/09 03:08 PM »

Looks good to me, but I like chrome! 

08 Red LS
coolkc

08 Big Blue Granite!

Awards
« Reply #15 on: 03/27/09 03:27 PM »

Little too much for me! The back would look better without the light covers and tailgate handle! Like the front though! Less is more sometimes!! Just my two cents but if you like it ! Cool

9/27/07  08 Blue Granite LTZ/ 6.0 liter with GTO emblem/4.10 Gears/Super Duty Trans with Extra Cooling/Amber's/GMPP Cold Air Kit/GM Chrome Tow Hooks/GM Chrome Exhaust Tip/GM Chrome Fuel Door/Weathertech Floorliners F+R/Color Matched Weathertech In-Channel Visors/Z71 Skid Plate Package/LTZ Chrome Console Emblem/Denali Body Side Mouldings/DiabloSportTuner with Custom SLP Tuning/Police Pursuit Wiper Arms+Blades.
Wazbro

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #16 on: 03/27/09 04:14 PM »

I was thinking the Smart Avalanche....it's kinda cool!

That's what I was thinking a while ago I saw an email with a bunch of Smart car body kits of different cars and that would fit right in, except for 4 doors.

I think your truck looks good, it is more chrome then I want on mine but that's all part of customizing a vehicle.
After all if everyone liked the same thing there would be no mods and that would be BAD.

2008 AV 6.0L LT3 Autoride Blue Granite Metallic
nwrolln07

Awards
« Reply #17 on: 03/27/09 05:24 PM »

Looking good bjblackout and welcome Thumbs up!

07 LT3
FT Amber DRL's
Color matched Bow Ties
Shaved Emblems/Lettering
Smoked Tails
Just a start...
ekgguy
CAFCNA 2011 Supporting Member

There is no replacement for DISPLACEMENT!!

Awards
« Reply #18 on: 03/27/09 06:31 PM »

The question is, do YOU like it? That is all that matters.

Wave Welcome! Welcome! Wave

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall......
Torque is how far you take the wall with you!!!!!
AVnFun

find me on Face Book (wayne deck)

Awards
« Reply #19 on: 03/27/09 06:45 PM »

Thumbs up! Thumbs up!

bjblackout

Awards
« Reply #20 on: 03/29/09 09:49 AM »

I love it but also like to get others opinions. Thanks so much guys for all the comments. Great site!!
bjblackout

Awards
« Reply #21 on: 03/29/09 09:50 AM »

Welcome 2 the club, nice ride. What brand rim and tires r u rollin' with? And I think the truck look great..  :thumbsup for the 6burgh(pittsburgh) stee6ers

They are Golden wheels with Falken tires!!
tip1

Bravo Zula 2 >The 6burgh(Pittsburgh) Steelers

Awards
« Reply #22 on: 03/29/09 03:23 PM »

Thanks for the rims info. Thumbs up!

Bravo Zula 2 The 6burgh Steelers(Pittsburgh Steelers) way 2 go!!!!!!!!!!
kaczman

Awards
« Reply #23 on: 02/07/13 11:14 AM »

BLING BLANG
07HrlyHlr

HE'S BACK!!!

Awards
« Reply #24 on: 02/24/13 04:14 PM »

Look great! My old one had tons of chrome. The new one not so much. Something dif! Everyone had their own likes and dislikes. Personally someone mentioned gold and I wouldn't put gold on anything. Opinions are like ummm haha!  Thumbs up!

2007 Burnt Orange LT...No mods yet...

Had to sell her and some a$$hole trashed her! 2005 Z71 4x4 10 or so mods and LOTS of paint matching! Clear headlights, Harley Davidson emblems chrome Avalanche on rear and chrome tailgate handle chrome bow tie and of course You cant lose with 22's!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: