• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spotted- Black jacked Avy in Gresham PIZZA

MRamsden

Spotted a nice AVY in Gresham today with black rims, jacked up some (Tires) hand the beefy tubed bumped gaurd too.  Had PZA GRL I think i licence plate.  Not sure but that might be the owner of Guisepies Pizza in Rockwood

Nice ride need to get them on here

Ran into another guy in your neck of the woods, Sandy, Or. with a beautiful jacked up blue AV. was on my motor cycle at the time and pulled him over gave out the web info. He seemed real excited, but never heard from him again.  :E: 

Sweet Dob.....  I saw you a few weeks ago in Couver..

Doberman said:
Ran into another guy in your neck of the woods, Sandy, Or. with a beautiful jacked up blue AV. was on my motor cycle at the time and pulled him over gave out the web info. He seemed real excited, but never heard from him again.   :E: 

I think I saw him here is Gresham on Tuesday...  Real bright blue jacked up AVY... Chrome rims too :B:

Doberman said:
Ran into another guy in your neck of the woods, Sandy, Or. with a beautiful jacked up blue AV. was on my motor cycle at the time and pulled him over gave out the web info. He seemed real excited, but never heard from him again.   :E: 

Back