• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

carAVan up to Cabela's, Saturday, March 21st.

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Okay, it's been decided - we're going to Cabela's on Sat the 21st.  That's the date that most people can make it up.

So, last year, Doberman, WildWil and I met up in Battle Ground Washington at a Shari's for breakfast.  Then took the drive up.  Sound good again this year?  Any other suggestions so people don't have to backtrack too far?

Not to burst any bubbles and not to be to critical and so you don't waist a trip even though I'd love to see all of you! But Battle Ground doest have a Sharis! you need to stop at Kelso, WA. right off of the I-5 on the right hand side near the off ramp.  Later D.    (y)

Hey Doberman.. I saw you the other day, on the 2nd up in Vancouver over by the Lowes.  I flashed likghts at ya.

I can make it to Kelso for Sharies as well what time?

Doberman said:
Not to burst any bubbles and not to be to critical and so you don't waist a trip even though I'd love to see all of you! But Battle Ground doest have a Sharis! you need to stop at Kelso, WA. right off of the I-5 on the right hand side near the off ramp.  Later D.    (y)

That's right - Kelso, not Battle Ground.  (Hey, I'm an hour and a half south!  Jeez!)

Anyway, we need to leave KELSO at about 9am  to meet at Cabela's at 11am.  If we want to do breakfast, how about 8am?  If not, we'll plan on leaving Shari's at 9am so meet at 8:45-ish?

Thanks, Chris

8am HOLY CRAP

ok  LOL

chAVey said:
That's right - Kelso, not Battle Ground.  (Hey, I'm an hour and a half south!  Jeez!)

Anyway, we need to leave KELSO at about 9am  to meet at Cabela's at 11am.  If we want to do breakfast, how about 8am?  If not, we'll plan on leaving Shari's at 9am so meet at 8:45-ish?

Thanks, Chris

Outdoor Sports (Hunting, fishing, camping, etc.).  The place is HUGE!  Literally big enough for a mountain, pond, and flying plane all inside!  Seriously - see Reply #133 here   from last year for proof!  If you wear camoflauge, you could wear a different camo every day for a month and still not be all thru their stuff!  Even if you're not into the hunting/fishing (like me), it's neat just to see all the stuff.  Literally, we spent almost 4 hrs just walking around inside and never bought a thing!

So let's make it official like: Meet Saturday at Shari's in Kelso, Washington.  I-5 - Exit 39 Allen St. - Mapquest Linky Thingy.

We leave Shari's at 9am Sharp.   If you want to have breakfast, I'll be there by 8am and we can have breakfast.  BTW, this is very family friendly - bring the kids!

Okay, Anyone else coming up?  AyyTrainn?  JoeSpicoli??  WildWil??

(Hey AyyTrain - wanna email all your non-CAFCNA AV friends?)

Just bumping to make sure everyone knows: Sharis, Kelso, WA, I-5, Exit 39.  8am for breakfast, 9am pull out.  C U There!

Back