• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cabelas - Olympia Washington! - Last weekend of March!

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Hey Orygunians!  Time for another Cabela's run!  Last year was great with the WA folks, Doberman and WildWil.  Let's do it again.

Exact details are still being worked on, so follow up in the Washington thread here: Cabellas 2009 (last weekend of March) Modding GTG

We can do the samething as last year: Meet for Breakfast/Coffee somewhere and then carAVan up to meet the WA folks.

Who's going??

sounds fun. I half to go up to port angles sometime in the next month or so. Maybe I'll see if we can make that trip at the same time. If I can get it to work out then I'll go.

Looks like we are going with the 21th or 22nd instead of the last weekend. I would like the 22nd myself.

The list has 7 Avalanches on it so far check it out: Cabelas 2009

As I've stated before Sun-Mon are my rest days, Have to work on Sat. so you guys have fun and I'll try to hit you up on the next one. Cant miss any time at work due to missing some time off by being sick!" all better now " but work was missed !!!
Have fun and later you all,,,  Dave/Doberman...

Back