• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2009 Colorado Roll Call

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well Colorado... its a new year and time for a completely new contact list.  I'm starting again from scratch so please send me your info.  I know I have emails for many of you but if you would please just send it again.  I would appreciate it!

Please private message or email me at avalanchuck_at_yahoo_dot_com (replace "_at_" & "_dot_" with "@" & ".") with the information shown below

Name (so we know what everyone else calls you outside the av community :D)

Year, Color & Distinguishing Characteristics (for your Av so we can quickly identify you if you're out and about i.e 2003 LPM WBH (or cladded) Z71)

Address (I will only list your city & state on the contact list but I would like everyones complete address)

Phone # (and good times to reach you at this # i.e. between 5-8 pm or before 9pm)

Email Address (please use an email account that you check on a regular basis)

Nickname(s) (used on the many Avalanche boards i.e. CAC, CA, CAFCNA, AVO, MAC, etc.)

Thanks!

Chuck

Sent my info.  How is the list used...probably should have asked this before I sent info  :D

TCR1 said:
Sent my info.  How is the list used...probably should have asked this before I sent info  :D

Well I use it to send out info to local members on GTG's mostly.  Plus if someone has a mod you like you can email them and ask questions about them!  (y)

Ok I have the following people signed up...

plumbob
chadstr
RockyMtnShowtime

TCR1 I haven't seen your info yet... can you send it again?

Will do.  Just sent it.  I haven't figured out how ot pm yet, but I did receive notification of one through an email, but was able to contact person directly. 

TCR1 said:
Will do.  Just sent it.  I haven't figured out how ot pm yet, but I did receive notification of one through an email, but was able to contact person directly. 

Thanks!  I have you down on the list.

(y)

Hey Chuck, I'm still alive and kicking too.  Just decided to keep the AVY for another 3 years and probably forever, lol...

BUMP!

avalanchuck
plumbob
chadstr
RockyMountainShowtime
TCR1
duramaxmaxman
woof
Colo_Avs_Fan
rcornwell1

I'll throw my name into the hat

Never really got into my Avalanche just an awesome daily driver, but I sold my baby and have gotten unbelievably bored so the Avalanche has started to fill the void, just barely tho

Craig

Hey all.. new avy owner in the springs here... I will send my info..  also lookin for advice on a 3-6 suspension lift... where to get it done or if someone has a shop we can do it in... and then what wheels to put under it.. thanks.  :B:

cos_avy said:
Hey all.. new avy owner in the springs here... I will send my info..  also lookin for advice on a 3-6 suspension lift... where to get it done or if someone has a shop we can do it in... and then what wheels to put under it.. thanks.  :B:

Yay, somebody else in the springs.  :welcome:
We need to arrange a little meet and greet in town soon so that we can get you on the modding bug. I know of a shop that does good work if you want somebody to do it for you and/or another member around fall, is planning on a mod GTG at the shop he works at. If you have all the parts, or buy from them, you can install it then. I did my level/lift kit last year. So you have several options, we all are here to help when we can. Look forward to seeing ya.
Do you have your ambers yet? Where typically do you drive? I will keep an eye out for you.

Chadstr

Boy, seems like a lot of folks in the Springs...that's great for you guys. 

I see tons of Avs driving around Denver...thought we would have more activity.

Maybe if we get some shirts made up and do the Chevy days at Bandemere it will attract some more interest?

chadstr said:
Yay, somebody else in the springs.  :welcome:
We need to arrange a little meet and greet in town soon so that we can get you on the modding bug. I know of a shop that does good work if you want somebody to do it for you and/or another member around fall, is planning on a mod GTG at the shop he works at. If you have all the parts, or buy from them, you can install it then. I did my level/lift kit last year. So you have several options, we all are here to help when we can. Look forward to seeing ya.
Do you have your ambers yet? Where typically do you drive? I will keep an eye out for you.

Chadstr

Hey Sorry for the delay Chadstr....

I usually drive in north springs (academy / interquest / voyager / old 83 I-25 / gleneagle / jackson creekparkway)... but I go downtown a lot too.. no ambers yet... but gettin them this week... anyone have the part numbers and i will go get them at checkers...  I am def interested in meetin up and discussing the lift / level kit... need some more insider info to what to watch out for... thanks  probably the easiest way to spot me is the custombike rack on the back deck... with a blue rockymounts bike racks .. also have a black one as well on there...

4157 amber I believe are the numbers for your truck for the ambers. You can take one of your clear ones out to make sure the posts are the same. Also they should be amber and the LL version is for longer life. Please dont slap me if I am wrong, I just borrowed the info from others on this site and passed it along.

Chadstr

Attachments

• ambers.jpg
    ambers.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 95
Back