• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lunch in Hillsboro Area, Wednesday, Jan 28th, 11:53am. Sonics!

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Anyone wanna do lunch again in Hillsboro on Wednesday?

(BTW, had to come to RS2 today so tagged a Maroon Z71 and this funky white AV with white bed covers!  Didn't see a CAFCNA sticker so it couldn't have been one of us. . . .)

So you will be in FL???

:laugh: :laugh:

Attachments

• FL_8582.gif
    FL_8582.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 58
im game name the joint ill be there

chAVey said:
Anyone wanna do lunch again in Hillsboro on Wednesday?

(BTW, had to come to RS2 today so tagged a Maroon Z71 and this funky white AV with white bed covers!  Didn't see a CAFCNA sticker so it couldn't have been one of us. . . .)

Awesome!  Anybody got a particular place they like?  We've done Sonic's, Panda Express, Baja Fresh before.  All those are good but I'm always open to something new.  Anyone got anywhere they would really like?

chAVey said:
The maroon Z71 is mine. Nice to meet all of you! I don't know if I'll turn into much of a member or not, but signed up for an account and will keep an eye out for when you guys get together in case it matches up with my schedule.

Here's a picture that I think everyone here can appreciate. My wife took this in '04 when we went to play in the snow on Hood. This was taken at the ZigZag Creek trailhead that's a couple miles out of Government Camp.
Snow_Truck_Cliff_500h.JPG

KEWL!  Great to have you!  Would lunch on Weds at noon work okay for you?  We could meet anywhere nearby!

Any suggestions for lunch spot anyone?

Welcome rbranlund & HairyHarry  :welcome:.

Lets Do Sonic As 2 Make A Decision.  @ Least This Way We Can Attempt 2 Take Over The Parkin' Lot Again.

HairyHarry,
If U Park Near RA1, I Think I Recently Tagged U As Well. :D

chAVey,
I found some card on my door, but since it didn't have a numba, i ran over it. :p
Also, I Will Send An Email Out 2 Those Who Frequent Here Less. :cry:

Awesome!  Sonics it is!  I'll update the first post.

Kewl!  I was just coming on-line to bump a reminder.  Yep, Rain, Snow, Sleet, even a Heat Wave - I'll be there!  I may have to bring my ez-up if it's raining.  C U There!

Sounds like fun guys, and the next time ya'll have one thats not mid-day on a school day I'll be there (seriouslly, whats up with noon on a wensday???).

:welcome: Welcome!  Good to have you!

Well, the Noon on a weekday is because many of us work at/near Intel in Hillsboro.  We've had a few lunches in the area that have been quite successful.

But, we're always trying to get coffee or other GTGs on Weekends too - see the Coffee GTG - Sat, Feb 7th? thread for an example.  And if you've got a GTG in mind, let us know.  We're always open to new places.

chAVey said:
:welcome: Welcome!  Good to have you!
Well, the Noon on a weekday is because many of us work at/near Intel in Hillsboro.  We've had a few lunches in the area that have been quite successful.
But, we're always trying to get coffee or other GTGs on Weekends too - see the Coffee GTG - Sat, Feb 7th? thread for an example.  And if you've got a GTG in mind, let us know.  We're always open to new places.

Right on, sounds like an active group.  Looking forard to meeting up with ya'll (I'll have to go check out that coffee thread).

JoeSpicoli said:
I should be there...but is this still going to happen with the recent snow?
-Joe

:laugh:
I Nominate Joe 4 The 1st :beating: Of 2009.  & Y U Mite Ask???  Would Snow Really Stop An Avalanche?:drive:

Whoo Hoo!  :woohoo: No Snow in HB!

It is a little foggy & wet, but that's okay.  See you at 11:53!

:woohoo: Lunch was great!  Had 6 AVs show up!  (Yes Joe, after you left, another showed up.)  But of course I didn't take pics.

Antz?  Joe?  Anyone got pics?

Me?  Take pics?

Got one with the cell phone as I walked back from KFC...

Who did I miss?  I tell you, I have been waaaay to busy at work.  (I guess that is a good problem to have, tho.)  I would have loved to hang out longer.

-Joe

Attachments

• OregonLunchGTG01282009js.jpg
    OregonLunchGTG01282009js.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 32
Here is anotha

JoeSpicoli said:
Me?  Take pics?

Got one with the cell phone as I walked back from KFC...

Who did I miss?  I tell you, I have been waaaay to busy at work.  (I guess that is a good problem to have, tho.)  I would have loved to hang out longer.

-Joe

Attachments

• IMAG0050.jpg
    IMAG0050.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 29
AyyTrainn said:
                                                                                                                      :laugh:
I Nominate Joe 4 The 1st :beating: Of 2009.  & Y U Mite Ask???  Would Snow Really Stop An Avalanche?:drive:

Hey Anthony no beating for Joe because yes snow does stop a Lanche if it is me  :laugh: :laugh:
Cripes I so hate it and how dirty it makes my truck.
Now I know you would not  :beating: :beating: me right ?  :laugh: :laugh:

I just joined and saw the posting right after you guys had you lunch. I'll half to try to make it to the next one thats on the west end.

Welcome fgavalanche  :welcome:,

Hey, It Happens Sometimes.  I Also Send Out An Email 2 Those That Cant Get Onsite Durin' The Day.  If U Want 2 B On That List As Well.  Send Me A PM With An Email That U Check On The Regular. 

AyyTrainn

Aussie Red said:
Hey Anthony no beating for Joe because yes snow does stop a Lanche if it is me  :laugh: :laugh:
CANT REALLY BEAT MR JOE.  HE'S 2 NICE A GUY.

Cripes I so hate it and how dirty it makes my truck.
I AGREE WITH U THERE.  MY UNDERCOAT USE 2 B NICE & CLEAN.  BUT AFTER THE SNOW HERE...I HATE 2 LOOK UNDER THERE.

Now I know you would not  :beating: :beating: me right ?  :laugh: :laugh:
HMMMMMM, THIS WE MITE CAN ARRANGE...BUT I WOULD HATE 2 HAVE SKIP BEAT ME UP LATER. :p

Back