• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Civil War GTG, Sat Nov. 29th - Salem OR ** My House! **

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Anyone want to get-to-gether to watch the game on TV? 

Here's what I offer:
  • Big Screen with Surround Sound upstairs
  • LCD Downstairs
  • Refridge Full of Beer!
  • Bar full of everything else!
  • Rear patio w/Gazebo to smoke stogeys!  (Just for you and me, AyyTrainn!)
  • Drive way big enough for 6 AVs!
  • Possible Modding?  (I've got SS Diamond Plate and a new cut off saw that I'm just itching to use!)
  • Even a play room for the kids with computer and foos-ball

Heck, I've even got extra beds if the above get too much!

Game starts at 4pm but you can come whenever you want!  PM me for address/directions.

(For those of you who don't know what the Civil War is - it's Oregon State vs. Univ of Oregon Football - Beavers vs. Ducks.  But that's okay, you're still welcome to come.)

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

I've got 1 friend coming over (non-AV).  Do I get just 1 case for us or do I need to get more?

We would have come but already promised to be a BDay party that night. I know......, who would have a party during the game.?....they are musicians, they dont watch football. And I am an NFL boy.
  Maybe you can do a super bowl party too. But I typically don't watch the big game unless my team is in it. The Seahawks have a good chance this year as they are sporting a strong 2-9 record.
Talk to you soon.
Ben

ChevyBen said:
We would have come but already promised to be a BDay party that night. I know......, who would have a party during the game.?....they are musicians, they dont watch football. And I am an NFL boy.
Oh well, sorry to miss you.

ChevyBen said:
  Maybe you can do a super bowl party too. But I typically don't watch the big game unless my team is in it. The Seahawks have a good chance this year as they are sporting a strong 2-9 record.
Talk to you soon.
Ben

Yeah, watch for threads on that too!  We probably will!

Sorry I missed ya...had a packed weekend and already had plans.

It was very painful, as a Beavers fan, to watch that game.  The Ducks just dominated.  I wish the Beavers defense would have shown up to play...

Not to :jacked: but I saw a cladded yellow 4x4 (didn't see front fenders to tell if it was a 2500) Av in Lebanon on Saturday.  I would have tagged 'em but I was in a store as it drove down main street.

TTYL,

-Joe

JoeSpicoli said:
Sorry I missed ya...had a packed weekend and already had plans.

It was very painful, as a Beavers fan, to watch that game.  The Ducks just dominated.  I wish the Beavers defense would have shown up to play...

Not to :jacked: but I saw a cladded yellow 4x4 (didn't see front fenders to tell if it was a 2500) Av in Lebanon on Saturday.  I would have tagged 'em but I was in a store as it drove down main street.

TTYL,

-Joe

Well, you all ended up missing out!  If you caught the "What did you bag on Black Friday? Version 2009 " thread, you would have seen what I had for the game:

Attachments

• TV 2 Small.jpg
    TV 2 Small.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
Back