• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

XM Sirus Merge

mdavalanche2500

I hate it, they got rid of the only stations I listen to 66raw and 65 i forget whats its called but im canceling my subscription now.

Has any one noticed the change.

I have noticed the change it has also screwed up my presets in my AV, will have to go in and reset everything. It will only be for a month as I plan on canceling the subscription, they pulled off my favorite channel (the Boneyard 41) (n) (n)

Here's where your channels went/changed to... :wave:

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/lineup.xmc

65 to 67
66 to 66

Yup my wife informed me... plus they're already playing Christmas music  :E: :E: :E:

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Christmas music... it's just one of my pet peeves that I like to wait until AFTER Thanksgiving to begin listening to it.

how will this affect billing?  I have Sirius already, but considered adding XM in a vehicle.  Are they still billed as seperate accounts or can you add an XM acct to a Sirius acct and still be a discounted  as a 2nd receiver?

I don't have XM in the truck.  My wife has it in her car, but I haven't driven her car since the switch.  I did go online and check it out and I was happy with it.  I get NASCAR and NFL.  That'll be nice on the boat next year.

The line up is too confusing, I never did get all the same XM online as I did in the truck.

When XM had NASCAR I couldn't listen to it online, I like MLB on the radio sometimes but NFL, NASCAR and NHL half the fun is watching the wrecks or bone crushing hits. I'll wait and see what stations I end up with on my old XM recievers before I renew again.

Denman said:
I have noticed the change it has also screwed up my presets in my AV, will have to go in and reset everything. It will only be for a month as I plan on canceling the subscription, they pulled off my favorite channel (the Boneyard 41) (n) (n)

BONE ME! Yeah, my favorite too.  Had not driven the truck a lot in the last couple of days but today read this and realized everything changed on Nov 12th and lineup is totally messed up.  80's Hair Bands instead of Boneyard on channel 41 was depressing to read, until I read this post:

maverick1974 said:
Boneyard will be comming back next year, after the AC/DC channel goes away.

YES!  Confirmed on the XM new channel list.  Boneyard returns Jan 15th on channel 53  (y)after the 90 days of AC/DC expires.   (n) Win some, lose some, but we knew AC/DC was a temporary thing.

Gonna take some getting used to.  There are XM fans vs Sirus fans, and I have been an XM fan for several years.  Have it on two other cars and was used to the lineup.  Now I guess we have to relearn it.  I use the traffic channels a lot, and get better reception on all the rock stations, so I'm keeping it.

I realize what I did now, I had BoneYard programmed would thumb down to DeepTracks 40 if I didn't like the song. When I got Hair Nation on Prog 4 I just switched it from 41 to Deep Tracks 40 so when I thumbed down I got Led Zepp and then HOLLY  :rolleyes: 

I've been no further than a few blocks past ten days, it's a wonder I reset my clock for DST

Back