• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

I'm bored! Wanna Do Something?

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Head up to Cabela's?

Head up to a muddy dirt road?

Head over to Timberline?

Ski Show at the Expo Center (I haven't ski'd since I was a teenager!)?

Head to the Coast?

Call Me!

So which of you two are going to travel cross country.... ???    :p

Web said:
So which of you two are going to travel cross country.... ???     :p

Ski Show is here, So I guess He Is!  (I don't think they have allot of snow in Florida.)

Aussie Red said:
You could always come south to Laughlin Chris.  :love: :love:

[quote author=Mapquest]Estimated Time: 17 hours 3 minutes Estimated Distance: 1046.50 miles[/quote]

So if I leave right now, I could get there in just enough time to turn around and get back for Monday!

Seriously, I have been informed that I have 3 weeks of vacation from Dec 19th thru Jan 12th (involuntary vacation that is).  We are thinking of heading down to SoCal right after Christmas for 2 weeks.

chAVey said:
Head up to Cabela's?

Head up to a muddy dirt road?

Head over to Timberline?

Ski Show at the Expo Center (I haven't ski'd since I was a teenager!)?

Head to the Coast?

Call Me!
I'll probably be eating dinner at Joe's Crab Shack in Destin FL if you think you can make it. >:D

grnxnam said:
I'll probably be eating dinner at Joe's Crab Shack in Destin FL if you think you can make it. >:D

[quote author=Mapquest]Estimated Time: 42 hours 45 minutes Estimated Distance: 2790.31 miles[/quote]
Um, Yeah.  Wait for me and keep the tab open.

Portland->Boise->Salt Lake City->Cheyenne->Omaha->Kansas City->Spring Field->Memphis->Mobile->Destin. 

Do they have JCS in all those cities?

And what is with all you Florida folk looking at the Oregon Threads?!?!?!?!?  Getting bored with your beautiful weather?  Miss the snow and rain?

chAVey said:
Um, Yeah.  Wait for me and keep the tab open.

Portland->Boise->Salt Lake City->Cheyenne->Omaha->Kansas City->Spring Field->Memphis->Mobile->Destin. 

Do they have JCS in all those cities?

And what is with all you Florida folk looking at the Oregon Threads?!?!?!?!?  Getting bored with your beautiful weather?  Miss the snow and rain?
i'm just here for the weekend, I'm not technically a FL member, just an honorary one.  I live in GA, but have a FL drivers license, claim FL for tax purposes and a registered voter in FL. 

Trust me, there was no shortage of rain yesterday on my drive here.  It was probably the worst rain I've had to drive through in about 5 years.

AVnFun said:
Depends on what you mean by that.... :laugh: 

:laugh:  Yeah, I guess your right.  Our snow is more plentiful, but your's cost allot more!  :laugh:  And we ski with our feet thru ours, not our noses!

chAVey said:
:laugh:  Yeah, I guess your right.  Our snow is more plentiful, but your's cost allot more!  :laugh:  And we ski with our feet thru ours, not our noses!

:laugh:  That just made me laugh out loud. And made me think of Wayne with gold medallions and chains clinging to his chest hair......ok, that was creepy..  :help:

I'M STILL BORED!!  If I don't get out and do something, I'm gonna go crazy! 

Went to Home Depot today to get a couple plants for my wife's work planter - not even my garden.  That's how bored I am.

I feel the need  . . . the need for . . .  mud on my tires!

I still say Laughlin ! Hey I did a run like that one week end lol.
Really would love to have you down here for the event. Oh and you could round up some of the others like Hinie , Joe, Tom hmmmmmmm run through N. CA. and pick a few more up on your way down like Ro, WF, Brandon, Cliff  :laugh: :laugh: we can have a WW reunion  :laugh: :laugh:

Back