• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oregon Coast Meet Photos

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
I will be posting some soon I had a great time and it was alot of fun driving on the dunes (for the most part) I meet some really meet people and it was alot of fun

Ok here I go again I am just going to do attachments

All Lined up at Boiler Bay

Attachments

• cruise19.jpg
    cruise19.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Here is one on Day 2 from the 3 one the beach Chief, PDXKevin, and my self AvaLance

Attachments

• 1cruise19.jpg
    1cruise19.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Nice photos Lance, looks like you guys had a blast! I wish I could have made it. I traded shifts, paid someone to come in early (5:00 AM) to finish my shift, and was too tired to keep my eyes open. By the time I got home at 5:30 AM I couldn't keep awake. The next thing I new it was 10:00 AM :cry: Keep those photos coming! ;D

Looks like you all had a great time. Nice Photos. (y)
I wish we could drive on the beach down here in SoCal (legally ;))

AG- At least you got a pic to post. Even if it isn't the one you wanted and it is SIDEWAYS!!!! :eek:
When I get my film developed I will post some.
I want to thank everybody and especially AvaLance for a great time. It was more fun than I even thought it would be and I want to do it again. I even got to golf on the way home. What a great group of people, every one. (I couldn't even find the jerk in the group. Does that mean it was me? ???) Lance did a good job of planning. We were having so much fun at the stops that he had to struggle to keep us on schedule. I see he is already planning the next meet. Keep up the good work Lance. Lead on!

Thanks I had a great time meeting all of you. I was suprized that you came all the way from CA on my cruise. on the 2nd day PDXKevin, Stenkywhizzleteats, Chief and I all went to the Oregon Coast Under Seas and it was fun but what got even funner was the beach I got a little nervios when I got stuck and had to use 4Low to get out but for the most part the beach was fun that is why Chief and I are trying to get a cruise put together on the oregon dunes
Thanks again for coming on my cruise

I wanted to thank Avalance for putting on an outstanding event on the Oregon coast. I don't know how Avalance is connected with the local rain gods, but it seemed the sky only opened up when we were driving, the sun would come out when we stopped. Great connections you go there Avalance.

It was great meeting some new faces from the Seattle/Tacoma/Portland area - and gosh darn it a long drive from Sacramento.

As far as the Oregon coast is concerned, major kudos for being introduced to the jobs of the sand dunes down there. What an experience - 4Lo RULES! Going to plan a major event in February back there on the dunes.

Finally kudos to avalanchegirl for posting the Chief pic. I've lost 35 pounds since July and the pic you posted really shows the incredible shrinking chief. I officially after todays doctors visit have 20 more pounds to go.

WOW Chief!!!

You have lost some weight. Keep up the good work and email me your secret weight loss method (y)

I can't wait to play in the dunes in February! That sounds like a great idea.

Thank you, Avalance, for putting together an awesome weekend! You are a great activities coordinator. And it was great to meet you and all the Avers that participated.

Chief, pictures?

Anyone else have pictures?

Back