• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Cancelled Flag Day Campout @ Tillamook Forest

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
One I have many other cruise in the Tillamook forest so I have came up with a better cruise idea Plans to come ;)

The way Chief is pre-announcing the hoard of Seattle Group meets/cruises/outings, you'd better get your claimed staked on dates before there are more conflicts! (Side note to Chief: Do I smell a need for a process to coordinate "date protection" amongst close (or not close) proximity chapters?)

Yeah, Lance, if it's on a weekend that we're free, we'd come. That sounds like fun. Methinks that even though you are out of school, a lot of us will have to work during the week (only get so much vacation), so a long weekend is likely all that we could make (not that that prohibits you from livin' in the woods for longer...).

Here's an idea: Can't seem to wear out patriotic nationalism these days--make it a Flag Day Campout--June 13-15.

Keep 'em coming. (I was looking forward to the autoshow, but I thought it was on Saturday--I'm likely busy on Sunday...)

Brendan

BrMiller good idea I like the Flag day camp out also I am changing the Auto Show date I did not realize that the 2nd was a sunday I have to drive home sunday to be at school so it is going to be on Saturday (y)

Back