• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Portland Oregon Auto Show Cruise~Feb. 1,2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Saturday Feb. 1,2003

8:30am Meet at Beaverton Starbucks Parking lot

Starbucks by the Beaverton Fred Meyer
11405 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy
Beaverton, Oregon 97005

8:30am cruise to the Auto Show
9:00am-9:30am buy tickets go in to auto show
10:00am go to Chevrolet Section to check out the AV's they have there ;D

Then it is free time to look around the show(I am sure we will stay together as a group)
6:00pm meet back at the Chevy Section and cruise to dinner place TBD
Let me know what you all think of this plan
feel free to contact me
Lance Knopp
avalancheman@myonstar.com
(541) 786-3563-Cell phone

starbucks url and address added by brmiller

It's Showtime here in Portland.

What a great idea, Lance! ;D

This will be our first auto show. It will be great. Count us in.

Great I have one AV so far I am going to email BRMiller and I will contact some AV owners around my area to see if they want to go also if you have an idea to make the cruise better let me know I will have a plan layed out as it gets closer

AvaLance said:
Great I have one AV so far I am going to email BRMiller and I will contact some AV owners around my area to see if they want to go also if you have an idea to make the cruise better let me know I will have a plan layed out as it gets closer

Sounds great. If it is even half as good as the run you planned on the OR Coast it will be one not to miss.

I'm going to the auto show, but I don't know which day we're going. When it gets a little closer I'll let you know.-NF

yeah let me know what day works for you I would like to have the whole portland gang be able to come

I will have a detailed plan when the time gets closer also redaval if you want to meet some of us PDXKevin is putting on Snow day next weekend

AvaLance said:
Great I have one AV so far I am going to email BRMiller ...
Got your message, Lance--thanks. I'll check on the dates and get back to you. If you want, you can count me as a maybe. :) I would like to go to the auto show, though.

Brendan

Lance,

Just read your other post in the other Flag Day Campout thread about changing the date of the AutoShow Meet. If it's Saturday, Feb. 1, I'm in.

Brendan

8:00am Meet at Beaverton Starbucks Parking lot
address I will post later
8:30am cruise to the Auto Show
9:00am buy tickets go in to auto show
9:30am go to Chevrolet Section to check out the AV's they have there

Then it is free time to look around the show(I am sure we will stay together as a group)
6:00pm meet back at the Chevy Section and cruise to dinner place TBD
Let me know what you all think of this plan
feel free to contact me
Lance Knopp
avalancheman@myonstar.com
(541) 786-3563-Cell phone
this was the update posted on the first page

Lance thanks for the PM about this, I'm moving from Cali to the Tri-Cities and should be passing through Eugene/Portland that day. If I can make it I would look to swing by and say hi. I'll be towing my 23' camper along with me so may just opt to meet you at the show instead. I doubt I can stay the day as I do need to get to the Tri-Cities and unpack so I can start the new job on Monday.

Sounds good, Lance. I plan to be there. If I don't make it by 8 (that's an early departure from Salem!), then just go on without me (or call my cell) and let me know where you parked. I'll try to find you at the show.

Depending on where the show is, it might be quicker for me just to drive straight there. But we'll see. Anyway, count me in.

Brendan

I will be working that morning, but I will be at the show in the evening. pdx-I will call you on your cell when I get there and meet up with all of you for a bit. See you there, NF

Hey Lance, when will you be nailing down the dinner options? Not a big deal as there won't be 41 of us, but I was curious where dinner would be. We're still looking at our schedule. Mrs. brmiller may join us too. I'll be there for sure.

Brendan

Well I am still working on that you guys down in the Portland Area where is a nice/good place to eat dinner? please let me know buy sending me an IM to keep this post clean. Also I am going to call the Auto SHow place to see if they will set aside some parking near the front for our group also here are the price's on tickets
$8.00-Adults
$5.00-Seniors (62-over)
$4.00-Kids (7-12)
Kids 6 and under are free

Ok we are a week away from the Cruise I would like to have a head count so I know how many to expect?

AvaLance
PDXKevin
BRMiller
NF_AVGirl(short stop bye)
Y_guy (just to meet maybe)

let me know if any one else is going I send out email only have had one reply

Lance I'm very iffy at this point. My Dad has been in a rehab center after his stroke and I will probably want to swing by and see him one last time Saturday morning before I head north. Please keep me in the loop and if things change I'll show up.

TO ALL HOW WILL BE COMING TO THE SHOW LATE
When you get to the Auto Show give me a call on my Cell phone and I can tell you where we are at
my Cell phone number is (XXX) XXX-XXX also the show does not start tell 10AM but we are meeting at 8:30am to show off mods at the Star buck parking lot and we will arrive at the show b4 10am just to buy tickets and to find some parking

Please contact Avalance by IM to get his Cell Number - Flynhigh

I am watching New Chanal 12 and the weather guy Andy Carson is at the autoshow and has just showed off the mid-gate on the Caddillac Ext it is a white one (y)
I cant wait I am leaveing tomarrow after school (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back