• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Yellow WBH AV In Woodburn

W

waitinonjoe

For those of you who are planning on going on the cruise on Saturday to Carr and then to Wilsonville Chevy make the trip down to Miles Chevrolet in Wooburn, they have a 03 AV with out the cladding with 20" wheels and it's yellow. My dad is the General Sales Manager and he told me about it tonight at dinner. So you should plan on going down there. He said come on down. I would take mine but unlucky for me I was rear ended on Saturday so its in the body shop.

Welcome to the club and thanks for the information I might have to come over and see it some time I get down to Colton Oregon alot my Grandpa and Grandma live there and woodburn it not very far from there

Dang! Another Oregon Av in the shop! Sorry to hear that, waitin', but yes, welcome to the club! Woodburn is just a spit up the road from me--didn't even remember they had a Chevy dealer there (ha-ha)--I *will* have to check that out--yellow and WBH all in one! 20s too, eh? Sounds like a street machine.

Brendan

Saw a yellow WBH in Galveston last weekend. That's allot of yellow in one spot!!
It did look good...

WW :cool:

Back