• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AvaLance/Chief Mini Cruise Pics

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Well after Family Fest Chief deciced to fallow me back to Moses Lake to go to the ORV park there and it was sweet Chief drove his AV down a 25 degree angle hill it was sweet
I will be posting pics tonight

ok ok I will only post a few pics (the best ones) and Chief you better post the ones of me you took ;D ok this pic is of Chief on the 25 + or - Degree hill I rode with him and litterly being held up buy the seat belt

Attachments

• chiefangle.JPG
    chiefangle.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
here is a few of my AV now that I took

Attachments

• myavcoolski.JPG
    myavcoolski.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 6
I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... you guys are crazy!

...but in a good way! >:D

David

Ok more pics I got the other disk up also I have to say Chief is very lucky I was fallowing him on the sand and all the suden I saw his frontend drop and is buttend go up and drop and I heard a POP so I went a different way and sure enongh he plowed his frontend in the sand but guess what the front was not damaged like BRmillers not damage and the sand line was in the same place

Attachments

• Cheif22.jpg
    Cheif22.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
here is the place where Chief hit as you see Chief Jr. look how big a drop off that is

Attachments

• Chief21.jpg
    Chief21.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
The only damage Chief had was his rear bumper cover

Attachments

• Chief16.jpg
    Chief16.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
This was the dunes from my view (as you see I am in 4Lo but Chief got around in 4hi or auto most of the time but I need new tires

Attachments

• Chief27.jpg
    Chief27.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
here is one more pic of Chief on that one huge angle

Attachments

• Chief46.jpg
    Chief46.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
here is one more of Chief going up a hill like I said Chief has some pics of my AV that you guys will see soon

Attachments

• Chief13.jpg
    Chief13.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... you guys are crazy!
Oh yeah? Wait till you see the video of us in the Mission Ridge parking lot.

A hint you say? How about "Avalanche Ballet".

AvaLance said:
Check this pic out

I've compensated the image for the fact that Lance was standing on a steep dune and had the camera on an angle.

chiefs_avalanche_009.jpg

I will post Lance's pictures tonight. ? ;D

Yeah FlynHigh you need to move to Oregon or Washington so you can come on our dune outting I would love to see you lifted AV out on the dunes

I get to see pics of my AV off-roading right huh huh (AvaLance jumps up and down excitedly) ;D ;D ;D

OK, here are some pics of Lance. Those who have cruised with Lance know that he isn't exactly the wild man that I am off-road so I don't have any sand flying pics - but I do have some good shots of his Av. I've compressed the images to make them modem friendly.

Attachments

• lance_001.jpg
    lance_001.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Here is another of Lance. Real happy with the resolution on these pics!

Attachments

• lance_002.jpg
    lance_002.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
And another one. All of these pics were taken in a gravel pit we found. There were three easy access points into the pit and we figured out a route where we could run laps through the area at increasing speed.

Attachments

• lance_003.jpg
    lance_003.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
Here is one more. Wish I had taken some shots of Lance going down a steep downhill. He was nervous but I rode with him and talked him through the procedure for going down. If his tires were better I'm willing to bet he would have had enough confidence to go down some of the steeper stuff.

Attachments

• lance_004.jpg
    lance_004.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 6
How steep is steep? ?Well it's hard to convey it in pictures. ?As Lance has said you are literally hanging in your seatbelt. ?At one point I undid my seatbelt so I could stand up and wave through the sunroof. ?The angle was so steep it had activated the lock on the seatbelt and I couldn't pull it back out! If you look at the side view mirror you'll notice the only thing you see is sky.

Anyway I'm hoping these pics will help communicate "steep."

Attachments

• chief_down.jpg
    chief_down.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 6
Back