• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Last Minute!! - AvaLance Birthday Lunch - 04/05/03

brmiller

Charter Member
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
What:
Wish Lance a Happy 17th with some Tex-Mex!!

Who:
Any local Portland area Avers (who would have to stop for lunch anyway)

Meet Date and Time:
Saturday, April 5th, 2003 at 11:30 am

Meet Location:
Beaverton Chevy's
8400 SW Nimbus Avenue
Beaverton OR 97005
(503) 626-7667

Meet Activities:
Quesadillas, Sizzling Fajitas, Wraps & Rolls, Cervesas (for those of age and persuasion), and good conversation.

Saturday, April 5th marks the beginning of a new year for a small-town Oregon Avalanche Enthusiast who has driven thousands of miles to spread the joy of the Avalanche and join others who share his passion for this vehicle. Volunteers may check in at the above Tex-Mex meeting site, strap on the food bag, and enjoy friendship and good cuisine to help improve the quality of an otherwise dreary Oregon day. Coordinators suggest that volunteers bring loose clothing, wear comfortable shoes, and be safe while having a good time!

Hey i have eaten there before :eek: :eek: sadly though I will not be able to attend :cry:

Well, we had a great time anyway. Sorry none of the rest could make it, but I always enjoy getting together with Lance. It was Lance, his grandfather, my wife, and myself for lunch and browsing at Carr Chevrolet in Beaverton.

For the scrapbook:

AvaLance_brmiller_Chevys.jpg

Brendan

Attachments

• AvaLance_brmiller_Chevys.jpg
    AvaLance_brmiller_Chevys.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
Closeup of the sombrero on Lance's OnStar antenna:

AvaLance_Chevys_sombrero.jpg

Brendan

Attachments

• AvaLance_Chevys_sombrero.jpg
    AvaLance_Chevys_sombrero.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
A yellow WBH Dori and I saw at the dealer near the Woodburn Company Stores on our way back to Salem:

yellow_wbh_woodburn.jpg

Happy Birthday Lance!

Brendan

Attachments

• yellow_wbh_woodburn.jpg
    yellow_wbh_woodburn.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
hope your birthday was awesome... keep the mileage down... if you know what I mean.

Happy B-day

I just got home. Thanks BRMIller for puting the lunch together. I had a great B-day and thanks to NF-AVGirl for inviting me to the tulip Festival on Sunday. It was lots of fun

Back