• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AvaLance~NF-AVGirl~Many Cruise~April 6,2003

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
On Saturday I got a call from NF-AVGirl wondering if I wanted to go to the Woodburn Tulip Festival with her and a friend. ?We made a mini-cruise out of it. It was a great cruise, and I had lots of fun. ?We got to see lots of flowers and had a great lunch. ?I will have some pics to post later. ?I just got back and I need to process all of the pics.

AvaLance it is a good thing your didn't say a lot of Pretty flowers - :)

Just giving you a hard time >:D

Ok time to post some pics. I have only got a few since my camra battery went dead on me. I used my Grandpa's, and he is emailing me all my pics. Let me start: This is a pic of my AV on the way in to the parking lot

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

here is one of all the flowers

There was not a hole lot of places that Hillary and I could park our AV's to get a good pic of our AV's with all the flowers in the background. So here is one more of some flowers. I will have more after I get some more in my email.

Llet me recap here... NF-AVGirl and I met at Woodburn Chevrolet in Woodburn, OR to check out what AVs they had there and to look at the 2003 Avalanche WBH in Yellow. Then we cruised to the festival and looked at flowers and ate lunch .

here is a pic of the Avalanche WBH in Yellow with 20" Wheels

Attachments

• yellowwbh20s.jpg
    yellowwbh20s.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 8
Ok here are a few pics of the AV's now

Here are the 2 Twins... ...well, kind of. Hillary and I almost have the same AV, but she has more mods and the NorthFace Edition. I don't have very many mods and I have the Z71. I do have to say I like how here new Speed Grill looks *Humm I think I might have a new mod*

Here are the Twins from the Rear

Wish we could have made the run with you. ?
Sounds like a you had fun. :D ?
This is the first year I have missed it since I moved up here. ?:6:

That little mud puddle in front of your AVs sure looks tempting.... >:D

twinavs.jpg

Did they have the steam engine running? I never knew that there was such a variety of tulips until I went to that Woodburn Tulip Festival.

pdxkevin said:
Wish we could have made the run with you. ?
Sounds like a you had fun. :D ?
This is the first year I have missed it since I moved up here. ?:6:

That little mud puddle in front of your AVs sure looks tempting.... >:D

twinavs.jpg
Yes it was very tempting I told Hillary that if the flowers would just get out of the way I could have lots of fun in the mud >:D

That was so much fun! Seriously, those tulip fields were amazing. It was a last minute thing or else we would have made it a mega-sized cruise. Portland people, the woodburn tulip festival is really something to see!

Back