• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Date: TBA~Welcome Y-Guy To The North West~Pasco

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Date: Saturday, April 26,2003
Time: 12:00noon
Meeting location: McCurley Chevrolet
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Pasco Auto Plex
Address: TBA
What: Meet at McCurley Chevrolet in Pasco Auto Plex, to look at there AV inventory. ?Then Cruise to Kennewick, WA Red Robin (Address TBA) to eat lunch, show off mods, and talk about anything. ?Then if there is interest cruise to Sportsman's Warehouse for fishing stuff, and then go do some fishing.

So what do you guys think

Let me know...maybe I can drive up for the day...canyon lakes is a great course....i'm good for 18..../

I'll be in town the 26-27th of april....nephew's birthday party maybe we can meet for lunch......keep me posted

Haven't golfed in years! I'm affraid I'd chew up the couse pretty bad. Thanks for the welcome guys, its good be back to the NW. I'm amazed how many Av's are here in the Tri-Cities area, and I keep seeing new plates too. I've tagged a couple, though one I found the flyer on the ground later :(

Sorry I was out of town sat. but what about this sat.? it would be April 26, 2003 so how does this sound to every one? After lunch maybe we could do a little tagging cruise go aroud looking for AV's for maybe do some fishing, shopping? So what do you all think?

Hey guys I'm here this weekend, lunch and all sounds great. Got a decent microbrewery here, Red Robin, and of course some other places with libations. If you need any fishing/hunting supplies Sportsman's Warehouse has just about everything - I love that place.

So does anyone know where to fish?????I'm in for lunchneed to pick up my wife at 4 pm....It's our night alone...kid's staying with her sister...

Y-Guy I will do some checking I know the Columbia River has some fishing. But I will do some checking

I have a long time family friend that lives here, I know he'll have a few thoughts... even if he is a F250 owner!

sorry for the delay it is still on as far as I know. if Y-guy can still do it
I have been planing on driving up on saturday morning

I'm all set, 12:00 at the Chevy Dealer still? My fishing contact hasn't gotten back to me yet but I'm still waiting.

Yes Fish come. ?Ok heres who I have going so far
AvaLance (1)
Y-Guy (1)
kcfunke (?)
Redaval (2)

And a Posable
Fish (1)

Is this correct?
Here is the address for the meeting place
McCurley Chevrolet
1325 N 32nd PL.
In the Pasco Auto Plex
Pasco Washington

Ohh I just read you sig Fish so you don't have you AV anymore? :cry:
But hey you can still come if you want you will just have to fallow at the back of the pack ;D

I have to be to a party at 2pm so I'll meet you at chevy dealer and see how we are on time for lunch...

Back