• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AvaLance In Portland June 19-29, 2003

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Yup that's right I will be down for about 11 days I want to get out of La Grande and I will have just got out of School (2days and counting from today) so I was wondering if any of you Portland Area AVers wanted to get to geather and do somthing like a lunch GTG or a Cruise ect....

Hey Lance, ?bring your fishing rod and tackle box. ?

How about a Picnic Cruise to Vernonia Pond?

Nice drive down a winding road, great place for bass, sunnies, and of course weeds (some people refer to them as trout).

thelake.jpg

Plenty of parking. A nice walking trail around the pond (I think it is one mile or one and a half miles around). Some great picnic areas. The drive is nice down a curvy winding road.

Sounds like funn I plan on bringing alot of stuff Fishing stuff, Golf Stuff, ECt... I will be helping my grandpa paint his house some of the time but I can get away for a cruise also if any of you are free on one of the weekends I think I am headed over to the coast for a day if any of you PDXers want to come along you are more then welcome to.

No I am just headed to the coast for fun I love the beach but I like your idea about the pod I realy want to do some fishing while I am down there

I bite at any chance to drop a line in the water.

If you want we could take some 'back roads' to the coast. ;D I won't guarentee that we will get there quickly but it will be more scenic. No serious off-roading, yet. I am holding off for a winch.

that would be fun I have never fished at the coast before but hey there is a 1st time for every thing. The scenic sounds fun but I don't want to have some major off-roading because I need new tires really bad. But I would be up for some minor off-roading on the way to the coast

seems as though I can't find time to breath... but would love to get together for a while at least. Lets stay in touch.

Ok Portland look out at 5 p.m. today I am leaving La Grande I will pull in to Portland about 9-9:30 we should put a cruise to geather while I am down here I will be on and off the site while I am down there. Or you can call me on my cell phone

BTW you should see the back of my AV I have my Golf Clubs, Fishing stuff, off-road flag and a high pressure sprayer anyways if you guys what to do some fishing I am up for it. or Golfing or you can help me and my Grandpa paint his house (j/k) ;D

I am coming into portland June 24th - 28th.

I will be working during the days but I should have the nights open and would like to meet some of you!

Let me know if you guys are interested maybe we could catch a beer or something. *Edit* err coke for Lance ;)

No Avalanche with me :(

MNBLCKAV said:

I will be working during the days but I should have the nights open and would like to meet some of you!

Let me know if you guys are interested maybe we could catch a beer or something. *Edit* err coke for Lance ?;)

Next Fri eve we should be getting together at Aloha DQ for the evening. Come join us if you'd like.

MNBLCKAV said:

Let me know if you guys are interested maybe we could catch a beer or something. *Edit* err coke for Lance ?;)

Cool... gotta work out the deals. This might be worth checking out.

BTW - I grew up in the 70s-80s in Brooklyn Park and graduated from Anoka Sr High

Back