• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Colorado 5/2 Mini Cruise Pics

ColoradoAV

SM 2003
Hi all!

Just wanted to let you all who came to the gtg know that my family and I had a great time. I don't care what the size of the crowd is I love to see Avalanche people (y). What a great group of people.

sjudson-we were glad to meet you and your family. I hope you had a great time, you have a good rest of your trip and you have a great ride home.

RedHot: I was looking for you there. I missed you but we all understand why you couldn't make it. Fortunately, AtomTaz and I agreed that we would try to get a gtg going on the first Friday of every month so I hope to catch you then :).

Here is my first pic:

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Pic 2 :). ?Z-man, this time your AV is in the pic ?;).

Sorry for the low quality of the pic :rolleyes:.

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Last pic: sjudson's SWEET Av in the dark. I must say it was very impressive. I think seeing everyone's mods will hopefully get my parents to catch the mod bug too :).

Blueruck: I really appreciate you giving me the bug deflector. That was very nice of you (y).

Nople: I was glad to see you again. Look forward to seeing you at another gtg.

z-man: it was great meeting you and talking to you. My parents had a great time.

AtomTaz: it was also a lot of fun meeting you too. I love what you have done with your Av (y).

sjudson: very nice Av. Again, I hope you had a great time and we hope to see you again.

Attachments

• Dcp_0478.jpg
    Dcp_0478.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 3
Looks like a great GtG! ?Some very nice rigs. ? The second one has one hell of a front bumper. ?I bet the ford echos get out of the way when he changes lanes.

Great job! ?:B:

Back