• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Farewell Lunch - PhoenixTX & Kellie - August 10, 2008- San Antonio, TX

MissAV

Charter Member
SM 2003
PhoenixTX (Duane) & Kellie are moving from San Antonio to Virginia this month, but have managed to squeeze in one last Avalanche event before they go.

Please join us for lunch:
Sunday, August 10, @ NOON
Alamo Cafe
14250 281 North
San antonio, TX 78232

to say GOODBYE and GOOD LUCK to the happy couple.

Come on out to say FAREWELL!!!

Let me know who can attend!!!

PhoenixTX & Kellie & Rachel
Ken-Drives
Raul

Another Texas member movin out of State :(

Good luck guys! We will not be able to attend, for this weekend is Damian's Birthday party in Houston. Have a GREAT luncheon and be safe on your move to VA.

Texascwgrl and clan

I guess he will be known as PhoenixVA from now on. :cry:

avz66 said:
Another Texas member movin out of State :(

No...can't be.  People don't move out of Texas.  No way!  Ya can't go....

But, best of luck to both of you from me and my wife (are you ready for this coincidence?)

Dwayne and Kelly in Fort Worth.........:cool:

:wave:   We are goin to miss you!!!  Sorry we wont be able to make it I got KID ROCK tickets for saturday for my Birthday!!! 

Dont be a stranger!!!!!  :B:  Drive Safe!

Kelly and I wish to thank everyone for the well wishes.  We will not forgtet our friends in Texas.  If ya'll are ever in Northern Virginia  please look us up.

Duane and Kelly

Thanks to Duane, Kellie and Rachel for a fun "going away" lunch.
It seems Kellie has accepted a 2 year assignment at the Pentagon, Top Secret Budget stuff !!!

Thanks to Ken & Theresa,
Raul
Dee & Sylvia
& Tracy & Larry

For a great lunch at Alamo Cafe!!

The Best of luck to the happy couple on their move to Va.

Kellie, Rachel, and I wish to thank everyone for a fun time yesterday.  Sorry we had to cut it a little short but the little one was in need of her nap.  I look forward to seeing everyone again.  Please stay in touch.  My email is drhopple@yahoo.com. Kellie heads out next week and I will follow a few weeks later. 

Duane

Back