• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

VikingOG headed to Steamboat from Sugar Land

VikingOG

I'm headed up to Steamboat Springs  :wave:  starting Saturday for my little brother's team's competition in the Little League World Series. The family has planned white water rafting and I have a buddy that I go downhill mountain biking with that lives in Evergreen. We usually downhill in Keystone, but we want to see if there's any places in Steamboat. Also are ya'll having any GTG's?  (y)

Hey Viking... my family has a cabin up near Steamboat and the wife and I were up there last week.  One thing is we don't have internet access there so I didn't see your post until we got back to town.  Sorry we couldn't show you some of the sights!  Hope you had a good time and hopefully catch you the next time you pass through.

Steamboat was PHENOMENAL!!! gorgeous weather gorgeous land and a few gorgeous woman as well  >:D  Went downhill mtb alot. that is my new favorite thing for sure! we dont have that kind of riding in LBK or houston. AMAZING also the white water rafting was a blast, I had never done that! My little brothers team got second in the nation. Lost on some BS call at home plate. Blue said the runner didnt touch the bag when we sent him on a squeeze play...the game was TELEVISED and we looked at the replay...ALOT of pissed off parents I might add. Anyways I always love visiting Colorado because it's so much fun and the people are very friendly....for the most part  :kidding: :laugh:

Hey Viking, next time you are out here check out Winter Park there are some nice Downhill trails out there too.

Back