• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sonic Lunch GTG Sunday July 13-CANCELLED

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Who's up for a lunch time GTG in Castle Rock again?  I know this is short notice but I hope you can join us if you can!

Who: Anyone and everyone that can make it!

What:  For lunch

When: 12 noon on Sunday July 13

Where: Sonic in Castle Rock

Why:  Hey its been a while since our last GTG!

Please post here if you can join us so everyone can see who's coming to Castle Rock for lunch.

CANCELLED

We'll try and schedule a GTG in August sometime.  Hope you can join us then!

I would love to come, but still can't drive yet.  I think that it will be at least 5 more weeks before the dr. allows me to drive.  I hope you guys have fun and can't wait to see some pictures.
Tina

Come on everybody, we all need to eat right, why not do it with some cool people who drive some really cool trucks huh.

chadstr said:
Come on everybody, we all need to eat right, why not do it with some cool people who drive some really cool trucks huh.

C'mon folks!  Doesn't anyone want to join Chad and I at Sonic for lunch in Castle Rock?  :rolleyes: 

This IS the Colorado Av Club we're talking about here... not the Chad and Chuck Avalanche Club!  :wave:

Sorry, we're going to some friends house then off to the Boston/Styx concert at Red Rocks.

We need to start tagging more to get our club bigger again.

Hey folks Chad and I have decided to cancel this GTG.  We'll figure out something for August and hopefully more folks can join us then.  (y)

Back