• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

With regrets

ColoradoAvsFan

It is with deep regrets that I had to sell my Avalanche. It is also hard to have to leave a great group of people held together by a common thread. The good news (I guess) is that before trading the truck is that I uninstalled the bed slide that I had custom made. It is now for sale to anyone interested. I also have the factory BowTie floor mats. Please feel free to contact Wayne at wshmitka@msn.com so that I can email a picture or just call @ 303.690.1159 after 7 PM any day.
It was a great ride while it lasted!

ColoradoAvsFan  :B:

ColoradoAvsFan said:
It is with deep regrets that I had to sell my Avalanche. It is also hard to have to leave a great group of people held together by a common thread. The good news (I guess) is that before trading the truck is that I uninstalled the bed slide that I had custom made. It is now for sale to anyone interested. I also have the factory BowTie floor mats. Please feel free to contact Wayne at wshmitka@msn.com so that I can email a picture or just call @ 303.690.1159 after 7 PM any day.
It was a great ride while it lasted!

ColoradoAvsFan  :B:

Sorry to see you go Wayne & I hope you got a better offer than Mike (woof) did for his '06!  Like Mark says its a fan club so don't become a stranger!  Feel free to join us for gtgs.

I traded the Av April '07 for a '04 GMC 2500 Crew Cab long bed w/ the Duramax. The Av was not cut out for towing our travel trailer. I was able to attend one mod GTG since joining and had a great time that day. All of the other activities did not mesh well with any free time that I had so was unable to really get to do anything with the group. Now, with the GMC...I can't even take it off road due to it's length.
I haven't had too many responces about the bed slide and that surprises me. It was the best mod that I made! I used it so much that the GMC has one.
Thanks for the encouragement to stay connected.

Wayne

Whoever sent me a PM please send to my email address. I can't seem to respond to your PM. I will respond to your inquiry. Or call 303-690-1159.

wshmitka@msn.com

Thank you

AVnFun said:
Hey Wayne,

You should still stick around, and still go to your areas GTG when ya can. Here in FL, Tango, Firegoalie andI Ithink Dark Horse don't have Av's.

Wayne (in FL)

WTHeck did I miss

I read that wrong.  Been staring at weather blogs all night.  :E:

AVnFun said:
Hey Wayne,

You should still stick around, and still go to your areas GTG when ya can. Here in FL, Tango, Firegoalie and I think Dark Horse don't have Av's.

Wayne (in FL)

dont forget Hangman & Ghost & Oviedo...and of course MR SMITH in TN

Back