• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

MODDING GTG Central Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
OK, I have been asking a few members in PM's what they think about a MODDING GTG. I have received great response
and think it is something we should do. I am going to have it at my house and I think sometime in Sep will be good.
I am in Central Indiana and have been going to GTG's with the folks up around Chicago, Michigan and Wisconsin. There are however people from the Dayton area and also southern Indiana wanting to do a GTG and I feel that I am maybe the closest to a central location for everyone that might want to come.
The exact date is open for suggestion but I think we need to stay away from Labor Day Weekend, other plans? I have a nice garage that we can use for the mods. There is room in my back yard for several tents and parking is no problem! I have a firepit and thought we could meet late Sat morning, do some chatting and mods then do a mini cruise. We could come back to my house and start a fire and roast some hot dogs etc.
So.......Save your $$$ for some nice mods MODS ARE BEING DONATED!! I will keep a running list of members wanting to attend and a few suggested dates.

The date is set for Sep. 20th and 21st.

This is really growing! I think I need to put a disclaimer in here. This is going to be a fun event, you are allowed to bring your own beverages (CANS ONLY, NO GLASS BOTTLES) but PLEASE be responsible if you drink! Never drive after drinking ANY alcohol! If we decide to go for a cruise and you have had a few beers, please let someone else drive.

ALL MODS are to be installed HERE! If we start running short on time I will make some exceptions but the sponsers want pictures and a short review of the items that they donated to be posted in the fourm after the GTG. It will be up to each one of you to take some pictures and write a short evaluation of the product that you are receiving for FREE! (a small price to pay)

I do have regular homeowners INS. but don't think of sueing me if you get hurt! Practice safety and just be carefull while working on your Avalanches.

If your Avalanche gets damaged in any way at this event I am not responsible for that damage! It is up to each Avalanche owner to decide if they want the "MOD" that is drawn for them to be done to their Avalanche. If you choose not to do it here then we will put it back in the hat and draw again!

Butch
LIST OF MEMBERS ATTENDING THE SEPTEMBER MODDING GTG:​

1. Z66 Butch - Butch & Joan - LPM Z66

2. jnspur - Jen - Black Z71

3. Victory_Red - - Victory Red Z71

4. NorthFace-of-NW-IN -David, Debbie, and Caleb - '02 North Face SG

5. Texascwgrl - - '02 Pewter Z-66

6. Main One - - '03 Yellow Z66

7. NetmanZ71 - Eric,Carrie,Kyle & Emily - Black Z71

8. SSScott21 - Scott & Anthony - '02 Indigo Blue

9. Mdz66 -Matt & Dawn - Forest Green

10. musiks - Frank - 2003 Arrival Blue

11. Dazed_Dave(Maybe) -Dave & Jacqui- '03 DGM Z-66

12. George_Z66 -George - SOM Z66
George has passed away, I just found out this morning. I believe this happened a month ago while he was on vacation. Our condolences to his family and friends, I met George one time at a GTG at the Blue Top Drive-In in Highland Indiana. He was a very friendly and truly nice guy!

13. Irontrain -Tim & Lynn - RED Z71

14. dhaluzak -Dan, Tami, Cody, and Hildi-Indigo Blue Z71

15. Mongo Ranger - Mark - Arrival Blue Z71

16.Tdybr27 (Maybe) - - '03 Arrival Blue

17. BlackChevy - Gary -

18. Just_Jeepin

19. Biggie - Jeremy -

20. EarthQuake -Scott & Diana- 02 Onyx Black Z-71

21. Mongos Wife - Janeen -

22. mcrendog - Michael & Kristin - Arival Blue Z66 (Maybe)

23. Tdybr27 (Maybe)

24. schoony - Laura and John - Red 03

25. fireeater

26. AVaricious - - Onyx Black Z71

27. JETMECH - -

28. Intimidatoruag (maybe) - John & Lori - Charcoal Gray Met. Z71

29. GurnB - - Black WBH

30. bubba9004 - - 02' indigo blue

31. TNAV03 -Bob- - '03 Onyx Black Z-71

32. Avialanche - - 2003 Dark Grey Metallic

33. funkypunnk - Kevin & Nicole - '03 Dk Gray WBH Z66

34. Drew Schofield - - 2003 WBH Lt. Met. Pewter

35. Ditch

36. msdinsp

37. The Mox - Greg - 03 Avalanche, Victory Red

38. Edward K -Edward- 02 IBM Z-66

39. tdallenkk - Terry - '02 White 4X4

40. yellowz71 - Pete - '03 Yellow Z71

41. Z71Dave - Dave & Jaime - '03 Z71 Dark Grey Metallic

42. WANABE -Travis & Casity - '95 Red Chevy pickup with a sail panel that "WANTS TO BE AN AVALANCHE"!

43. jomomma -Joan - '00 Tracker, but I ride in a Avalanche a lot.

44. spork_av - Rob & Karen - SOM Z71

45. chevy4x4trucks - Jon - 2002 Black Z71

46. MojoAv - - '03 Dk Grey Z71

47. Brian - Brian - '03 2500 4x4 Arrival Blue

48. Bmac - -

49. JHC - Jim & Willie - '03 Summit White Z-71 WBH

50. atomic_k9 - - EXT

51. Hawk1959

52. Nikki93

LIST OF DONATED ITEMS THAT WILL BE GIVEN AWAY AT THE MODDING GTG!

AND WE HAVE OUR GRAND PRIZE!

Snakeeyes Rear-View Monitor System

+Snakeeyes has donated one standard kit!! For those of you who are not familiar with Snakeeyes, they make Rear-View Monitor Systems for any car or truck! They have been getting very good reviews on this forum and the President of the company is a member here (bikeymoy) This is something that is really needed on our Avalanches! You can bet I will be in for this drawing!
This kit includes: Standard 5.0 inch Monitor (Visor Mount) (1) Bumper Mounted Camera* Wiring Harness and Instructions for Installation. Mike Melnick, President of Snakeeyes Sensor Systems, Inc. is coming to the MODDING GTG and will install this system for the lucky winner! He will also bring some kits that will be on sale! The club discounted price is $455.00 for the premium wide screen kit and $400.00 for the standard kit, this is about a $50 Discount!

This GRAND PRIZE will be given away at approximately 5PM Indiana time. I will post times for a few of our other larger items so you can plan on being here at that time. I hope that you all have this date marked on your calender because it is GROWING!

I HAVE MARKED THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE RECIEVED FOR THE MODDING GTG WITH A BLUE + All other items are ones that are promised at this time!

Sam Pierce Chevrolet (my local dealer)has donated s few goody bags that have a ruler, a pen and magnet in them. They also gave me a few hats to pass out at the event. You will have to ask for them when you get here, they are on a first come first served basis, I can not "save you one"

1. Precut front window tint from xtremetinting985 This was the first item promised for this event, they kept making promises of delivery dates but it never came through! Thanks goodness most of the sponsers are not like this!!

+2. 4 door vent visors + offer your members a promotional discount of an additional 10% off on anything on our Website
Have our members note on their order, Promo# JM Avalanche03, or phone us at 1-800-541-1224 and
ask for Dave Hickman. Their web site is: www.bsaohio.com

+3. Tribal Graphic from Eclipsesigns

+4. 893 BLUE HID FOGLIGHTS & Headlights from Robertina143@yahoo.com

5.CHEVROLET AVALANCHE DIAMOND PLATE FLOOR MATS from RIDE CUSTOM
(I just E-Mailed them a reminder)

+6. Stripeman Flag style tailgate letters

+7. From T. Byrne Motor Sports , two $50. gift certificates + If there is a mod that alot of the guys want to do that day they may be able to offer a discount on an order of 5 or 10+.

+8. One BLACK MAX FLIP STEP Flip-Step just put up a new site and the corresponding ?Club store? now requires a user name clubs (all small letters) and the password is as it has been GR8STEP USE THESE TO GET THE DISCOUNT.
I just got word from Marie
The Flip-Step comes with a 4-flat plug as standard (but not attached) so for the Av you may want to have the Draw Tite T adaptor just like with the Line of Fire ? or something similar. SOOOO, it sounds like we could use a second Draw Tite adaptor........ANYONE??

The Flip-Step will be given away at approximately 3PM Indiana time

+9. One American Flag Bowtie from Fleet Auto

+10. TWO FUMOTO OIL DRAIN VALVES, one with the nipple to attach a drain tube and one without. Also two ADP107 adapters that are needed for the Avalanche.

+11. Chevy Avalanche Decal Sets in different colors from SOFT DECAL OK, I got several sets of the C-pillar mountain decals and the Avalanche decals that are 1" tall. I have them in white, black, silver and red. We are NOT drawing for them, if you want to put them on here just ask and I will give you a set!

12. One GM factory bugshield for a Naked Avalanche THANKS TO George_Z66. Sorry but this will not be here do to unfortunate events.

+13. Two sets of The Tire Signal Tire pressure indicators.

+14. Two overlays, one standard
climate control and one automatic climate from Alloverlays.

+15. Two AMSOIL synthetic motor oil changes including filters! I think I will combine these with the Fumoto valves, this way 2 Avalanche owners will get a free AMSOIL synthetic oil and filter change and the install the oil drain valve at the same time! The Amisoil Motor Oil is a donation from NRG Lubricants.

+ 16. THREE Windshield decals ( RED, WHITE and Silver) for the Avalanche from Big City Images

17. 2 sets of silver LED display/2 silver drill sensors parking system donated by aysoi I have not heard back for this eBay sell for weeks so i am guessing that he is not sending anything!

+18. One set of stainless steel front hook covers donated by JagGraveyard.com

+19. I talked to Sal Zaino today and he promises some product from Zaino Bros' He sent one 8OZ bottle of Z1, one 8OZ of Z2, one 16 OZ bottle ofZ6 and one 16 OZ bottle of Z7!! GREAT ITEMS and I am going to give them away as a package, one person will win it all. If you have been wanting to try Zanio products http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc here is yout chance!

+20. 10 Chevy Avalanche chrome license plate frames from auto_images

21. One GM Factory BugShield Thanks to Gibson Chevorlet Sorry but this is where George_Z66 worked and they knew nothing about donating it when I called them. Member Mongo Ranger will try to pick up a bug shield but at this time we do not have one donated!

+22. toolprice.com is donating 3-Medium Coverall, 3-Large Coverall, 3-X Large Coverall, 3-XX Large Coverall and 1-3/8" & 1/2" Combo Stubby Ratchet

23. Mdz66 is going to bring his Autotap. With Autotap we can scan the computer,clear codes and monitor sensor readings,etc. Connected to the Av it gives horsepower applied to transmission readings as well as about a hundred other things to look at. Thanks again, Matt!

+24. One brake light hitch cover from Slotcarracing.com

+25. Weston Signs & Decals Is donating one set of Z71 Flag decals and one set of Chevy SS decals.

+26. One standard sunroof wind deflector and some samples of Lexol leather cleaner & conditioner from bigwallc@bellsouth.net Send a E-Mail to Dave to receive these wind deflectors at a club price of $43 and that price INCLUDES SHIPPING anywhere in the USA. His eBay sellers link is HERE.

+27. Automotive Service Equipment Has donated a pair of AC Hydraulics' Jack Stands to use at this event!

+28. Logo-Lite has donated a lighted locking hitch cover with the Avalanche Fan Club Logo!

29. Camotrucks has donated one Smoke Bugshield AND one Camoflauge Bugshield.
Camotrucks did not came through! They quit answering my E-mails and never return my calls.

+30. Pro Dyno is donating TWO $50 Gift Certificates good towards their Pro Cold Intake Kits If you are looking for a cold air intake, this one is getting great reviews! You can contact Scott at prodyno@prodyno.com for more info about this kit OR check out their website
HERE.

+31.Premier Motoring Accessories, INC Has donated ONE Billet Bowtie AND ONE pair of Lovered T/L covers!

+32. One NEW style throttle body spacer for a 5.3 engine from UMI Performance, Inc.

33. One set of extreme brake pads from Online-Racer.com They told me they shipped the pads but I never received them. They were going to check on tracking and I never heard back from them!

+34. Agent Maxwell donated ONE NEW Line Of Fire! Now we need the Drawtite Wiring adapter in order to get this installed at our MOD-A-THON, can some one donate one?

+35. SS INSERTS is donating one set of highly polished stainless steel inserts for the Avalanche! Anyone from your website that orders a set of inserts for the avalanche and mentions YOUR site will be able to buy as many sets as they like for $60.00 per. This INCLUDES shipping and handling for the next 10 days, ending 8-10-03. In the part where it ask you, how did you find us, just type in $60 avalanche and our processors will discont that order.

The SS Inserts will be given away as a set of three at approximately 2PM Indiana time

36. Irontrain is donating 2 sets of the clips for the MagLite Mod! (Hard to find).

37. jnspur is donating one MagLite and a $25 gift certificate for Road Rage customs.

+38. trk_accessorie_guy, a eBay seller is donating one set of HIGHLY POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL NERF BARS. The winner of the nurf bars will need to pay the freight on these. I paid it to get them here and It is $45. These bars fit ANY 1500 Avalanche! They are also offering them at $30 off of the normal price for club members. You can call Rick at 1-866-798-8400 and tell him Butch sent you and he will sell them to you for $235+ freight. Check out their eBay link to view the bars! They are lifetime warranted and look great!

The Nerf Bars will be given away at approximately 4PM Indiana time

+39. Member AVaricious is donating one set of Smoked Headlight covers. THANKS!

40. Member Intimidatoruag is donating a DrawTite wiring adaptor and SS Screws for the Line Of Fire! THANKS! ( we still need at least one more of these adaptors for the Flip Step and maybe more for lighted hitch covers)

41. TnT Avalanche Accessories (member amd1900mp) has just donated:

+4 - Front Fender Plugs (cost $5.00 each)
+1 - Black Powder coated set of rear step plates (cost $161.00)
+1 - Chrome set of rear step plates (cost $234.00)
+1 - Chrome plated Billet Alum door buckets - Mfg by Red Circle Products (cost $510.00)

Thats a total of $925 donated for the GTG.

THANKS Todd, this is a very generous donation!

The Black Rear Step Plates will be given away at approximately 1:30PM. The Chrome Plated Billet Door Buckets will be given away at approxmately 2:30PM and the Chrome Rear Step Plates wil be given away at approxmately 3:30PM

42. Member GurnB is donating a group of Dick's Pick's CD's (vol 1 & 7 through 1:cool: of the Grateful Dead Original CD's still in shrinkwrap. We will give these away and call them our "SOUND MOD"

+43. STONER PRODUCTS Has donated one Complete Car Care Kit (retail $49.95) AND 48 12OZ cans of Trim Shine! Everyone will be getting a can of Trim Shine in their goody bag!

+44. My son works at AutoZone and brought out 2 big boxes of items that they donated for this event! These are items that I will put in the goody bag that I am putting together for the members. There are things like a clock/compass,auto clipboards, make-up mirrors, stick-on no smoking signs, magnetic key cases and door pocket organizers etc. Feel free to trade these items around, I will just drop some in each bag.

+45. Van-A-Do, a local Truck and Van accessories store has donated one Stainless Steel front Avalanche licence plate (VERY NICE!) and one Z-71 Trailer hich
cover.

+46. The Kokomo AutoZone (where our son works) has donated one BLUE UNDERBODY NEON KIT!

+47. Octobungee has donated three Octobungees for us! A Ouctobungee is a cargo hold down system. You can use them on your roof rack on in the bed.

+48.Cool-Collar Has donated two of their Cool Collar Oil Coolers, These are alumium heat sinks that clamp around your oil filter and cool your oil.

THANKS EVERYONE!
We are needing the the screws and hood inserts to install the hood protector for the WBH Avalanche. If anyone has OR can get these items donated post it here!

TIME CHANGE FOR THE START OF THE DRAWINGS​

Please note that I moved the start time for the drawings up to 10:30. I have SO MANY items that I could not have gave them away in one day! I will still give the main items away at the times listed! The GRAND PRIZE will still be drawn for at 5PM.

DRAWING RULES​

When you arrive please sign in. Each Avalanche will get ONE token. (including myself)

The drawings for the items will start at 10:30AM Indiana time. (Don't worry if you can't get here by then, you still get a token when you arrive)

We will do the give aways by a drawing. Because not everyone will want or need every item that we will be giving away, I will draw for two or three items at a time.

Each Avalanche owner will choose which drawing they want to put their token into for that drawing.

When someone wins a item they will pull their Avalanche into the garage and the MODDING BEGINS! (lots of items can be installed outside, weather permitting)

Each Avalanche owner will get their token back. Right after each drawing I will place ALL TOKENS into a large bucket that will hang under the carport. Please get you token out of that bucket SOON! KEEP IT SAFE, IT WILL BE GOOD FOR DRAWINGS ALL DAY! (you decide what drawings that you want to enter BUT you can only enter one drawing at a time)

After the items have been installed we will draw for more prizes. I will SOUND A HORN about 5 min before the drawings. This will be your only warning that we are about to give away more prizes. Please do not wait until you hear the horn to retrive your token or to decide what drawing you want in. There will be items up for the next drawing soon after each drawing. I might need to do drawing every 15 min to one hour, depending on how long the items are lasting and how long it takes to install them. This will be a fast paced FUN EVENT!

I have posted the times that we will draw for the grand prize and some of the larger items. After the GRAND PRIZE is drawn for, EVERYONE who wants a prize that is left may put their token in the bucket. I will draw one token at a time and the winner will then pick what prize they want! After your token is drawn in this final round it will stay out of the bucket until we go through all of the prizes or tokens, whichever comes first! If there is no prize that you want when I draw your token, just tell me and we will keep drawing until all items are gone! There may not me enough time to get all of these items installed while you are here but you are welcome to use the garage for as long as you want! If it is nice weather a lot of the items can be installed outside!

You must be present for each drawing that you want to enter. (you can come and go as you please, BUT if you drop your token in for a drawing make sure you are here when we draw!)

Most, if not all items are to be installed at the MODDING GTG!

The person doing the install or a person they assign will write a short review of the mod and install process and submit it to a thread that I will start for the reviews, along with pictures.

If you have bought something and are not quite sure that you could install it yourself, bring it along. You might find someone who has done this mod and could help you with yours!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HELP WITH THE MODS! Not everyone will know how to do every mod, but if we work together we can get ALL of them done!

DIRECTIONS​

We are located near the intersection of St. Rd. 109 and US Hwy. 36 just south of Anderson, In. You would get off of I-69 at EXIT 26, the Anderson 109 exit and go south on 109 about 5 miles to St. Rd. 36.(STOP SIGN) Turn left, cross some RR tracks and I am the 5th house on the left. The LITTLE town we are in is Emporia, it is listed in Mapquest. If you are coming from the east or west just look for US Hwy. 36 an follow it to Emporia. If anyone gets lost, call me at my 1-800-201-4350 toll free number! EASY TO FIND.[/color][/b][/i]

MAPQUEST DOES NOT SHOW THIS BUT THERE IS A NEW ST. RD.109. TAKE EXIT 26 OFF OF I69 AND JUST GO SOUTH ON 109 (about 4-5 miles) TILL YOU GET TO US. HWY. 36.

OTHER INFORMATION​

If some of the ladies do not want to hang out and watch the modding all day (I can't think of anything more fun) some of you can get together and go shopping for a while! I am sure my wife would take some of you! I have a front porch that you can hang out on and also I will move my Avalanche out from the carport and make room for more of you there, of course if there is a mod that you are intrested in seeing installed come in the garage and watch or help! On page 5 of this thread there is a BIG list of things to do in this area. There are lots of fast food joints and nice set down restaurants within 5-6 miles. Some of you might want to get together and cruise to town to eat or take in other events while we are doing drawings for items that you do not need/want.

A lot of you will want to stay for the bonfire (bring your own hotdogs & liquid refreshments) and then camp overnight. We will do the bonfire and hotdog roast, weather permitting. If we can not do this, we will need to split into smaller groups in order to go out and get something to eat. I have a banquet room that I reserved for BREAKFAST AFTER THE MODS I have not made any alternate plans for dinner on Saturday evening in case of rain so it will be up to each person to get into a group to go get supper in case of bad weather.
If anyone wants to pull a travel trailer, there are 2 State Parks within 15-18 miles from me. For those with tents, you can camp in my back yard as long as there is room! Again, I am about 30 miles NORTH of Indianapolis and very easy to find. I want to thank all those who have already stepped up with items to be donated! We really need your help to make this a successful event. If you have a item that you have already installed on your Avalanche and we give away a item like yours, step up with help and/or advice on installing it!

I am going to rent a Port-A-Let for this event (the ladies can use the restroom in my travel trailer if they want). I have water out in the garage and in the trailer and will have wet-wipes available for washing also.I have some donated coveralls donated in sizes MED TO XXL to slip on while we are doing our MODDING! What ever you are good at bring items to help you with that, say you know how to do wireing, bring supplies for that. This way we will have everything we need and I am sure there will be someone willing to help!

There is lots of shade in the back yard. You will want to bring your own folding chairs, cooler,mosquito repellent (IF ONE OF YOU HAS A INSECT FOGGER, LET ME KNOW!) and Camping supplies if staying overnight, something to roast over the campfire and liquid refreshments. There is a link to hotels/motels on page 2 of this thread.

SEE THIS LINK For information about BREAKFAST AFTER THE MODS!

GREAT GET TOGETHER, DON'T MISS IT!!
You can E-Mail me if you need more information.

Butch

Butch, September sounds great.
blackchev and I could be there on a Saturday
between noon and one. Any weekend is good for me except Labor day. If I buy a mod before then I don't think I could wait that long to put it on! :rolleyes:
You don't mind dogs coming with... ;)...right?

Butch,

Texascwgrl and I should be able to make a weekend in September. Maybe I'll surprise her with an early birthday mod :-X There are 2 or 3 on the list... just waiting for an excuse to buy and build.

JJ :cool:

That day is already marked up in my calendar for a Modding GTG Central Indiana. :-[

Hold it!!! We are talking about the same day here. I marked my calendar so fast I did not see myself going over there. ;D ;D ;D

I will see you on the 20th of September Butch.

Save a spot for my av and my tent.

David.

Hey... mark me and Texascwgrl down for this one!

Tribal makes some great graphics/decals. He makes window and truck graphics as well as 3rd brake light decals.

He will be here for the July 26 Dayton area GTG to the Air Force Museum to discuss further. You should see his AV decals :eek:

JJ

This sounds good. I'm probably about an hour and a half to 2 hours away. Pending my oldest daughter's high school volleyball schedule, count me in!

Sorry I will miss this one - I will be in North East Indiana in mid Aug to visit with the family for a couple of days.

Count me as a maybe for this. Right now it looks good. My Bday is the 25th, so I can tell the wife it's my Bday present. ;D ;D ;D

Butch, I never knew where Emporia was, looked it up just now. I drove right past you a few weeks ago on the way back from Columbus.

Biggie said:
We Are Interested!!!!

Have A City ????

Hey Biggie, I thought you said this was to far to go for a GTG?? Maybe the GIVE AWAYS got to ya ;D

We are located north of Indy close to Anderson Indiana. If you decide to come I will PM directions to you.

Butch

NetManZ71 said:
Count me as a maybe for this. ?Right now it looks good. ?My Bday is the 25th, so I can tell the wife it's my Bday present. ;D ;D ;D

Butch, I never knew where Emporia was, looked it up just now. ?I drove right past you a few weeks ago on the way back from Columbus.

It's on State Rd 36 EAST of Pendleton. Hope you didn't blink or you would have missed it ;D

Butch

My Son & I are looking to go to the 22nd Annual 4-Wheel Drive Jamboree Nationals at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis that weekend. How far away would your place be? I was actually hoping to get some other AV'ers to come to the Jamboree weekend too (September 19-21, 2003 - 4-Wheel Drive Jamboree ). ?
If so, Maybe we can make this as part of the weekend festivities (if your not that far away). ????
SSSCOTT21

Geez, how come you guys plan things on the weekends Mark has to work! (especiallly since he works every other weekend!)

*sigh* :cry:

You know he can play hookie only so many times! ;D

Mongos Wife said:
Geez, how come you guys plan things on the weekends Mark has to work! (especiallly since he works every other weekend!) ?

*sigh* ?:cry:

You know he can play hookie only so many times! ?;D

Janeen,
I E-mailed you guys about 2 weeks before I posted this and ask what weekend he was off---never heard back so I picked this date. Some members are wanting to do this GTG and go to the 4-Wheel Drive Jamboree that is in Indy the same weekend so I don't think I can change the date. Can Mark swap weekends with someone so you guys can come?

Butch

so the list goes like this

1. Z66 Butch
2 Jnspur/Blackchev
3. Texascwgrl/Just_jeepin
4. NorthFace-of-NW-IN
5. Main One
6. NetmanZ71
7. SSScott21 (MAYBE)
8. Mdz66/Biggie

Sound Right

1. Z66 Butch
2 Jnspur/Blackchev
4. NorthFace-of-NW-IN
5. Main One
6. NetmanZ71
7. SSScott21 (MAYBE)
8. Mdz66/Biggie
9. musiks

Biggie said:
so the list goes like this

1. Z66 Butch
2 Jnspur/Blackchev
4. NorthFace-of-NW-IN
5. Main One
6. NetmanZ71
7. SSScott21 (MAYBE)
8. Mdz66/Biggie

Sound Right

Sounds right Biggie. I talked to everyone at the Blue Top and several others are interested but didn't want to say for sure yet.

Butch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back