Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
08/30/14 11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need gas money to florida  (Read 2099 times)
yellownfe

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« on: 07/01/08 07:12 AM »

Guys this is off the wall but what the heck.  Thought I would give it a shot.  I have a jet ski on a trailer in Osage Beach ,  Mo  (Lake of the Ozarks)  that I want to get back to south florida.  Would be willing to pay for 400 to 500 to get it as close as possible.  If you are interested give me a pm.  Thaks
john

Yellow 03 NFE ambers , All 4 on ,  Drls on, Flowmaster Duals Straight out back wth chrome tips, Sirus.
Z66 BUTCH
CAFCNA Cruise Coordinator

I love Dachshunds

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 07/01/08 07:45 AM »

Guys this is off the wall but what the heck.  Thought I would give it a shot.  I have a jet ski on a trailer in Osage Beach ,  Mo  (Lake of the Ozarks)  that I want to get back to south florida.  Would be willing to pay for 400 to 500 to get it as close as possible.  If you are interested give me a pm.  Thaks
john

I bet this is doable! The Nationals are in Pigeon Forge Tennessee starting July 19th and we have members from Mo attending. If you can find someone willing to pull it that far then another member may be willing to share some of that gas money to get it back to Florida. I will PM a couple of members and see if they can help.

Butch

Holiday Dinner # 8 Dec. 13 1:30PM
Bills Steak House
670 E. Chicago Road
Bronson, MI 49028
MoAv
CAFCNA 2008 Supporting Member

Hee, hee, heeeeee.....

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 07/01/08 04:15 PM »

Got your PM Butch - I'll be glad to help if I can -but I won't know if I can go until the week before Nationals.  Once I know for sure if I can go, I can pick it up the weekend before, then bring it down with us..Maybe someone else up north who knows for sure they are going could do the same....

Tango Chaser
CAFCNA 2009 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 07/01/08 04:17 PM »

I cant help, but this is definatly do-able.  Thats just the kind of members we have here.  chevy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: