• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Rampart Range Road Rally on June 29th

chadstr

SM 2023
SM 2022
SM 2010
The 29th of June seems to work for the majority, so that being said, I hope all can join. The roads are dirt, a little wash boarded but the views are worth it so bring your cameras. Also, on a good note, you dont have to wash your trucks before you show, they will be a little dusty when we are done anyway...unless your the leader  :D

So put it on your calendars and keep watch either on here of the Colorado Av Club for updates on plans.

Hope to see everybody

On the 29th we will meet at the Castle Rock Outlet Mall parking lot at noon. We will drive the road coming from that direction. We in the Springs have a little ways to drive at the start but a short trip to get home where those of you coming from Denver will have a trip later in the evening. Since the trip takes around four hours, I was thinking of getting a reservation to have dinner at Savelli's in Manitou. Its a really awesome family owned Itailian resturant. Now that can change if something else is prefered, I know after the trip some may be somewhat in a hurry to get home so we can play that one more by ear.

So again, hope all can make it.  :wave:

Chadstr

Let's plan on meeting in the southwest corner of the outlet mall parking lot at noon on Sunday June 29th.  (y)

Sorry, I will not be able to make. I have no Av. I was rear-ended yesterday on Colorado Blvd. The frame is bent and the estimate is $10-$12K. The good part is, Bell Plumbing and Heating will be footing the bill...It will be 2-3 weeks with a rental..SUCKS

Lloyd

Attachments

• 06192008 016.jpg
    06192008 016.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 06192008 026.jpg
    06192008 026.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 68
I won't be able to attend either.  I am having yet another knee surgery on Monday.  This is the one with the cadaver cartilage.  It was suppose to be sooner, but you know how Tricare can be sometimes.  I will be laid up for 6-8 weeks at least.
Sorry about the rear end thing.  I hope that you get the AV back soon.
Maybe one day, we will get to attend a GTG.  LOL.  I hope you guys have lots of fun and can't wait to see pictures.
Tina

Lloyd!!!!!!  That sucks!!!!  I'm so sorry to hear about that!

I was all excited because we are available this Sunday....just re-read the thread and it's next week!  (n)  We will be out of town, one of these days we make a gtg!

Chris

Sorry to hear about the truck there Lloyd, if it makes any difference, we wont hate you if you bring another vehicle. Chris, sorry to hear you cant make it. Tina, I really hope your ordeal goes well, and get better soon ok.

Chadstr

My excuse is totally lame by by comparison......Renaissance Festival weekend.

Wow Lloyd I'm sorry to hear that but glad you have someone's insurance to foot the bill on repairs!  And Tina :eek:uch:
here's to speedy recovery for your knee.  (y)

Sorry Gang, I would love to attend. I'll be stuck with In-Laws in Grand Lake.... wish me luck
Hey Lloyd were you turning down Hilltop off of Parker rd this weekend? I think I saw your truck

chadstr said:
Sorry to hear about the truck there Lloyd, if it makes any difference, we wont hate you if you bring another vehicle. Chris, sorry to hear you cant make it. Tina, I really hope your ordeal goes well, and get better soon ok.

Chadstr
Well, Parkview messed up so they couldn't do my surgery this morning.  I am know going in on Friday.  That means, I still can't make the GTG, but I hope you guys have fun.  Can't wait to see pictures.  Thanks for the good thoughts.
Tina

chadstr said:
AVALANCHE COUNT

Chadstr's
Avalanchuck's
Windtech's (Penciled in)

Ok folks we really need to know if anyone is planning on joining us for the Rampart Range Road Cruise on Sunday.  Not that Chad and I don't like hanging out together but if its just going to be the two of us... we can save the time and gas money for the next gtg.  So post up and let us know if you can join us.  (y)

Hey
if you guys can spring me from Parkview, I will go.... :laugh:.  I really wish that I could, but had my surgery this am and now just sitting here being bored and doing homework in my hospital room.  If you have the GTG have fun and be safe.
Tina

Maybe enjoy a movie. Have you seen these recent releases? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

271516.jpeg

272476.jpeg

t03266snnnf.jpg

not sure if it's too late but i'd like to go. i will have a definite answer in a couple hours. if you guys have already canned the trip, i understand.

Hey Tom & Chad... how about we postpone this GTG for a couple more weeks and see if we get a few more folks to join us?

I agree with the postponement, not sure if thats a word but it should be. I would rather see several others join us.

Chadstr

wow, how about coincidence, I havn't been on the boards for several months, but did find my way to rampart range road today without knowing about the G2G, lol... 

So does that mean you will be the tour guide on the 13th? I was noticing you havent posted in a while. Wondering if you ever did the bowtie mod on the lower stainless part of you bull bar that we talked about several gtg's ago.

Back