• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hanging out in Lamar,CO

windtech

Any club members down here in the middle of nowhere? ;)
I'll be here for a few weeks on a temporary assignment, give me a holler if you want to hook up. I'll probably head to Colo Springs or Denver on the weekends doing a little sight seeing. Also thinking about checking out the cliff dwellings in the SW corner of the state.

Welcome to Colorado windtech!  I don't know of any members down in that part of the state but we do have plenty of folks in Colorado Springs & Denver.  If you are headed up this direction let me or chadstr know and we can try to get a few folks together and meet for lunch or dinner.  Also we're hoping to have a Rampart Range Rd GTG the last weekend of June.  You can check that link for details. 

Mesa Verde is where the cliff dwellings are you mentioned.  Also if you get up to Colorado Springs be sure to check out Pikes Peak & Garden of the Gods.

Yea welcome. So how is your stay...out in the middle of nowhere?  :E: I have to say of all Colorado, you picked one of the ugliest. But it sounds like you will be heading our way where the good views are. It would be really cool if you join us for the Rampart Range Road drive on the 29th, will you be around then? If nothing else, we may be able to get a Sonic GTG or something. Enjoy your stay

Chadstr

Thanks guys, yeah it's not one of the best looking parts of Colorado but at least I'm within driving distance of some of them. Last time I was here I checked out the garden, the mini dwellings and the Cave of the Winds. I love the Springs area. :D

As luck would have it I should still be here the last week of June and it looks like I'll have weekends off.... so pencil me in. ;)

Back